Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Half Life 2 - Traptown (Spoilers Included)

Options
  • 18-11-2004 12:08am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,331 ✭✭✭

Has anyone got to "Traptown" as featured in one of the videos where you shoot a wire and a big log swings down and creams some combine bitches?
    I have gotten past the place where Father Gregory is, dont tell me thats it cos if so I missed every god damn trap in the place....

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,958 ✭✭✭✭RuggieBear

Keyzer wrote:
    Has anyone got to "Traptown" as featured in one of the videos where you shoot a wire and a big log swings down and creams some combine bitches?
    I have gotten past the place where Father Gregory is, dont tell me thats it cos if so I missed every god damn trap in the place....

I don't think there is one....think that was just in the demo... :(

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 9,634 Mod ✭✭✭✭mayordenis

yes it's a great ****in level absolutely loved it but startin threads like this should come with a spoiler alert jsut in case someone decides this ruins there game.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,331 ✭✭✭Keyzer

mayordenis wrote:
    yes it's a great ****in level absolutely loved it but startin threads like this should come with a spoiler alert jsut in case someone decides this ruins there game.

Apologies about not warning about spoilers... Its in the game though for defo?
    After the buggy levels?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,980 ✭✭✭✭Giblet

The level is gone, although certain aspects remain.

Advertisement