Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

too many games so little time!!!

Options
  • 18-11-2004 12:48am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,174 ✭✭✭

half life 2, halo 2, Metroid Prime 2, and load of other games that I didn't got around to play. I don't have the time to play these great games because of work, school, and night outs with friends. its like work itself to setup a time for yourself to set down and start playing on game. :(

anyone the same?

Comments

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 14,080 Mod ✭✭✭✭monument

YES

I've got the the Getaway Black Monday, and the Moment of Silence, two games I've been waiting for just sitting around because others have been started; and dont get me started on how much I want Half-Life 2, but want to finish other games some time soon too.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,393 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Getaway Black Monday

Save youreslef time and money and don't bother with it.

I'm having the same problem as well. Couldn't finish any games during summer because I had to work nights and we are having one of the best years for games ever. It's going to take me a while to buy all the games I want let alone play them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 944 ✭✭✭Captain Trips

#MEAT# wrote:
    half life 2, halo 2, Metroid Prime 2, and load of other games that I didn't got around to play. I don't have the time to play these great games because of work, school, and night outs with friends. its like work itself to setup a time for yourself to set down and start playing on game. :(

anyone the same?

I know the feeling, I feel like I've only just got GTA:SA, although it's coming up to three weeks now since I got it and I'm a meager 35% through. Half Life 2 is staring at me in the face in Game but thankfully I've not gone and bought it and it turns out I wouldn't be able to play anyway because Steam EU is overloaded.

Now I read SLashdot and MGS 3 is out?

I mean WTF is with this? I haven't bought any new games in months - last one was Far Cry. Plenty of new games I'd love to get but stupid games companies don't realise I won't buy them *all at once*! :).

• Registered Users Posts: 11,980 ✭✭✭✭Giblet

Don't worry, HL2 and Halo2 are so easy they'll be finished in a few hours.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,174 ✭✭✭[CALIBUR]

ahh jesus I forgot about frycry now. other game added to the do list. :|

hl2 is 10 times bigger then the first one and took me about 2 weeks to finish it? Giblet :p

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 14,080 Mod ✭✭✭✭monument

Retro, as in 'just sitting around' in front of me.

[Sony are nice people ;)]

lucky i am not ps2 fan, I don't hate or dislike it I don't have any feeling for it. (FOR THE LOVE OF GOD NO FAN BOYS IN THIS THREAD)...... anywhys I'm nearly done with Star Fox Adventures. (at 70% i think).

sorry for going off my own topic but does anyone know if u need the a Connectivity link cable to fully finsh The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker game. for example A small map comes up on the gba showing hidden stuff around the place ur in and other stuff that u could not get to if playing it with the gamecube itself?...

sorry again for going off topic.

• Registered Users Posts: 307 ✭✭Thordon

Why did they decide to release all these high quality games at once, I'm just a poor student that cant budget :(.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,613 ✭✭✭Big Nelly

Thordon wrote:
    Why did they decide to release all these high quality games at once, I'm just a poor student that cant budget :(.

Reason: Christmas Market!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,023 ✭✭✭[CrimsonGhost]

#MEAT# wrote:
    sorry for going off my own topic but does anyone know if u need the a Connectivity link cable to fully finsh The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker game. for example A small map comes up on the gba showing hidden stuff around the place ur in and other stuff that u could not get to if playing it with the gamecube itself?

IIRC you need to connect to get all the statues things. You'll be missing two without it. And yeah, it does add stuff to find. It adds some useful functionality, But I didn't like wind waker. it was too tedious trying to sail all over the place.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

*sits on hands waiting for Metroid Prime 2: Echoes*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

GTA Sa 15% and lvoing every minute of it , now HL2 with its goodness and Pro evo (maybe fri) im ****ed.

working evenings dont get a lot of playtime.

kdjac

IIRC you need to connect to get all the statues things. You'll be missing two without it. And yeah, it does add stuff to find. It adds some useful functionality, But I didn't like wind waker. it was too tedious trying to sail all over the place.

thanks for that now.

apart from work its going out with friends that always stop me playing. of course i am not saying I hate going out, I love going out with friends (not in a gay way), I am just a type of person who starts game and total finish it 100% with all hidden items. I hate missing out stuff and genreally *don't know if that is spelled right*

ps: I need good Reputation points
    plz add some to me thanks

Advertisement