Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The 2000000 th post here

Options
  • 18-11-2004 10:00am
    Registered Users Posts: 14,003 ✭✭✭✭

Under 3000 posts to the 2000000 post so to win that all expenses paid trip to the Bahamas get posting your sillyness .

Eh do posts here count?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

Doubtful.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,267 ✭✭✭p.pete

We can always delude ourselves...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,120 ✭✭✭PH01

Careful! You might break something.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 9,634 Mod ✭✭✭✭mayordenis

whats going on???

• Registered Users Posts: 14,003 ✭✭✭✭The Muppet

p.pete wrote:
    We can always delude ourselves...

Nothing new there but it sound good to me.
    mayordenis wrote:
    whats going on???

Where have you been man. The mathamaticians have figured out that the post number two Million will be made sometime today. If you are lucky enought to get the post you are guarenteed to be awarded one of the following fabulous prizes

A An all expenses paid holiday to the bahamas week including a luxury cruise
    or
    B A fantastic much sough after fabulous mystery prize.

conditions apply. Apply in writing for a full list of conditions, Please include a €50 note to cover postage and adminitration costs. The judges decision is final.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭therecklessone

The Muppet wrote:

Eh do posts here count?

No, definitely not.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,003 ✭✭✭✭The Muppet

well then we have probably already reached the 2 million mark.

If I didn't win I demand a recount If I did , Woo Hoo \o/.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

The Muppet wrote:
    If you are lucky enought to get the post you are guarenteed to be awarded one of the following fabulous prizes

or
    I'd go for the mystery prize. An all expenses paid holiday is just an all expenses paid holiday but a mystery prize could be anything! Even an all expenses paid holiday!

With apologies to that MacFarlane chap

• Registered Users Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

The Muppet wrote:
    Nothing new there but it sound good to me.

Where have you been man. The mathamaticians have figured out that the post number two Million will be made sometime today. If you are lucky enought to get the post you are guarenteed to be awarded one of the following fabulous prizes

or

conditions apply. Apply in writing for a full list of conditions, Please include a €50 note to cover postage and adminitration costs. The judges decision is final.
    haha im a mathmatician now :p gets a swelled head

actually the post here did count or so i am informed, as they are still stored in the boards.ie database.

Advertisement