Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

5ive

Options
  • 25-04-2000 8:25am
    Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭

got their album this weekend.
    and its brilliant.
    ahh nice chillin happy tunes.
    makes a welcome distraction from metallica smile.gif

sad isnt it...ah well. at least im happy.
    anyone want to come to their concert with me.
    you have to know the lyrics of at least 2 5ive songs (chorus anyway!)

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 6,265 CMod ✭✭✭✭MiCr0

its reasons like this that i should be an admin on #music wink.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 2,831 ✭✭✭Lucutus

MY GOOD LORD WWMAN!

However, in the spirit of comradery and shtuff, we'll find you a gang to go to their concert with...

...10 - 14 years old screaming teenage girls do the trick? No wait...there's something wrong here...I just can't put my finger on it...

Lucutus of Borg

[This message has been edited by Lucutus (edited 25-04-2000).]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 232 ✭✭Gamblor

and if you do put your finger on it, you've got 5 - 10 years to figure out WHY you did !!

***** Feel my Evil Neon Claws *****

• Registered Users Posts: 842 ✭✭✭the celtic tiger

5IVE RULE......get on up, when you're down, baaaaaby, take a good look around.....I know it's not much, but it's ok...so keep on movin' on anyway!

How can someone in their right mind say that 5ive are crap, they obvious;lly are not crap. I know the words to the song and I'm willing to bet that all you do too.

Anyway, anyone want to go to the WestLife gig.....Now that would be a dream come true!

tct

eek.gif

I'm a bicycle!!

In all seriousness....the greatest place on earth!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,438 ✭✭✭TwoShedsJackson

Originally posted by WhiteWashMan:
    got their album this weekend.
    and its brilliant.ahh nice chillin happy tunes.makes a welcome distraction from metallica smile.gifsad isnt it...ah well. at least im happy.anyone want to come to their concert with me.you have to know the lyrics of at least 2 5ive songs (chorus anyway!)

My gast is well and truly flabbered.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

yeah, rich comin from someone who has the entire nana miskuri collection smile.gif

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

I'm surprised, but I've had worse shocks. That said, if Eamo want's to listen to 5ive, then it's his (or her) right to do so!

I'm off to see Joe Dolan and Daniel O'Donnel do their "we wish we were married" set...

All the best,

Dav
    @B^)
    http://homepage.eircom.net/~davitt

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,203 ✭✭✭Excelsior

liking 5ive is one thing, slagging Nana M.
    takes it too far. out out demon of the music boards!!!

It is so lonely here in my indecipherable tower of speech impedimency

Advertisement