Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

No Disco

Options
  • 20-04-2000 11:02am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,831 ✭✭✭

Anyone else see this on Irish telly last night?

They featured THE crappiest video I have ever seen in my life on it, but the song was excellent, can't remember the name of it, but I know the bass player from Portishead played on the track. Anyone out there know what it is?

(P.S. The video was a camcorder job, with a woman in her underpants, a jacket and a pair of wellies kicking the shít outta a tree, then hugging and caressing the same tree... very, VERY weird stuff! Needless to say, it distracted me from getting the name of band and track!)

Lucutus of Borg

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 467 ✭✭Cheez

the band was "goldfrapp"
    the track i dunno
    mad video alright they must have had about 2 quid to spend
    she was also throwing a plastic chair round the place
    nice remix of death in vegas "dirge" at the start of no disco too eh!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,372 ✭✭✭Illkillya

i saw it - bluddy weird, she was whipping it with a stick and stuff smile.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 2,621 ✭✭✭GreenHell

Tha vid looked like it was set in West Cork
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

I stayed up late on Friday to watch the repeat - talk about fluffed in the head!!! The Moby bit was cool cool.gif

All the best,

Dav
    @B^)
    http://homepage.eircom.net/~davitt

• Registered Users Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭Toulouse

Come to think of it I did see that...or we saw it? And I think we all looked at eachother and then changed the channel for fear that it was contagious..so I don't know who or what it was frown.gif

• Advertisement
Advertisement