Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Munster V The Borders

• 18-11-2004 10:55am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 14,483 ✭✭✭✭

This post has been deleted.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,082 ✭✭✭Nukem

Thanx Dave!
    Would have wandered down late otherwise.
    Quick question. Do you know what happened David Wallace,he was on d program last wk and then just before the match he was replaced.
    Then i saw on the paper he's injured.Do you know anything.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 467 ✭✭demac

Both David Wallace and Anthony Horgan picked up injuries at an irish training session last week. It's a bummer as both would pick up a cap or two in the Autumn internationals.
    It's particularly hard on Horgan. He's had a lot of bad luck with injuries.

Cheers Demac.
    Are the injuries bad.Thinking of the Dec HC matches.How many injured players is that for Munster now?

Horgan has a Hamstring Injury. I think there was some tests to be carried out this week but I haven't seen any updates. He might well miss the Castes match on Dec 3rd. If I see any news I'll post it here.

I don't know what happened to David Wallace.

I think other than these two, there ain't any other major injury worries. Let hope everyone gets through the USA and Argentina matches safely.

Quinlan and Holland are out arent they,news on them?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14,483 ✭✭✭✭daveirl

Both are named for the match. Quinny starts and Holland is on the bench. Here's the full team

MUNSTER: Payne, Lawler, Mullins, Henderson, Devlin; Burke, Reddan; Roche, Blaney, McIlwham; Hogan, Bowman; Keogh, Williams, Quinlan. Replacements: Storey, Fogarty, Hayes, O'Connor, Prendergast, Holland, McPhail.

Love that thug Quinlan.My first memory of him playing is when he thumped a guy about 3times in front of the ref,got caught,stood up and acted all innnocent when the guy was in tatters on the floor behind him.Excellent

Must say also Mossie Lawlor had a great game last week and is playing well agin.Hope he gets a cut of the HC again.

And remember that scrum half that replaced Prendergast last season for a while.Waht happened to him he was handy.Fast hands and alert.
    Reddan-Eoin Reddan i think?

Ya quiny has come on leaps and bounds but man he was a good thug.
    Turned it all into to rampaging through people now.Hope he has a good game tonight.

That guy murphy was good too actually.
    Havent heard of the new guy.Who does he play AIL with

• Advertisement

Fairly gutted i am.I had a family emergency and couldnt make the match and by the reports it was an outstanding match.Anyone there fill me in plz?

Advertisement