Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MegeDeth V Metallica

Options
  • 25-04-2000 10:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,621 ✭✭✭

These two bands are going into the studio this year to record news albums
    (MegaDeth started 2 weeks ago) which one will be better.
    Personnally I think MegaDeths album will kick ass

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

metallica.
    over the years they have developed and moved on. as far is have heard, megadeth are still doing the same stuff. gets a bit boring
    besides, ive grown out of the whole thrash stuff, but metallica still keep me rocking

• Registered Users Posts: 2,831 ✭✭✭Lucutus

Ah yes, the eternal struggle...

Both excellent bands, in their own right, both deadly live bands, I've seen both twice...both come out with excellently well produced albums. Having grown out of it all myself, I can only offer an opinion based on the old days...

...Megadeth album will be better, they have much more imaginative style than the Mets these days. Besides, Metallica have turned into 'wusses'.

Lucutus of Borg

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Dem's fightin' werds!!!

I've been impressed with Metalica as of late - it does seems to be "growing old gracefully" more so than Megadeth. That said, I LOVE loud and heavy stuff smile.gif

Should be 2 goodies I reckon.

All the best,

Dav
    @B^)
    http://homepage.eircom.net/~davitt

• Closed Accounts Posts: 936 ✭✭✭FreaK_BrutheR

I'm not impressed with either band really any more. Metallica had loads more top albums imo than Megadeth.

Megadef
    Killing is My Business, Peace Sells, So far so good so what then it deteriorated into a pool of sh!te.

Metaluka
    Kill em All(Best thrash album imo),Ride the Lightning, Master,$5.98, ..And Justice and the eponymous album before they deteriorated into a pool of sh!te.

I'll not be buyin either of their albums but would at least have an interest in listening to the metallica one. Megadeth are just humourous at this stage.

t33n4g3 4ng5+ R0><0RZZzz..,,

Advertisement