Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Reputation system abuse...

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭therecklessone

oscarBravo wrote:
    eek.gif I swear, I stared at this post for several seconds trying to picture a bloodless coup oven.

It must be nearly Friday...

:D

+rep for you later.

Typing classes for me even later than that...

Though how did I put an "n" in place of an "r", they're miles apart on the keyboard???

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

Though how did I put an "n" in place of an "r", they're miles apart on the keyboard???

Freudian slip..... ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,980 ✭✭✭✭Giblet

We all just want to be loved.

• Registered Users Posts: 78,411 ✭✭✭✭Victor

oscarBravo wrote:
    eek.gif I swear, I stared at this post for several seconds trying to picture a bloodless coup oven.
    It's spelt "coop". :rolleyes:

:D

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 35,464 Mod ✭✭✭✭pickarooney

What's it called when you mean to point out an error to someone but instead you smack them upside the head?

A Freudian slap.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,003 ✭✭✭✭The Muppet

I read a book once about the rep system , I forget what it said but it was definitly very deep and meaningful.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭Cake Fiend

NZAI wrote:
    I read a really good article recently about human behaviour in discussion forums/chat rooms.

To summarise: the ones who were the "bravest"/most aggressive were the ones who had the lowest self esteem and lack of authority in their lives.

Says a lot about the reputation system!

And people who feel hard done by and are frustrated by the way they are treated online always post up back-lash psychobabble to try to reinforce their position, always to no avail.

Advertisement