Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ya can't get this on Napster

Options
  • 28-04-2000 7:55pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 345 ✭✭

Just home from town and guess what i forgot buy Whipping Boys new album.
    fu(k it to sh1t.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,438 ✭✭✭TwoShedsJackson

Are they the Irish guys that were supporting every bugger that played a gig here between about 1992 and 1994?

If so they're complete $hite.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 345 ✭✭harVee

yeah and no
    they don't come off too well live sometimes but they can really use a studio.
    Heartworm was up there with A House's "i am the greatest" as the best Irish album of the nineties. Every song a classic.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Got to agree with harVee - Heartworm was a fantastic album. I never saw them play live, but I shall be making a trip to the shop this very evening to make a purchase!

All the best,

Dav
    @B^)
    My page of stuff

• Registered Users Posts: 2,518 ✭✭✭Hecate

Theres a lot of good stuff out there alright, if you know where to look.

Take The National Prayer Breakfast for instance, excellent Irish band..pity they cant find a sound engineer smile.gif, you can grab some of their stuff in Road Records (off georges st.). Dont think anywhere else stocks it.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 9,527 Mod ✭✭✭✭BossArky

That singer in whipping boy does not sing he talks.He should have been a politian.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 345 ✭✭harVee

yeah but so does lou reed and what a huge loss to music it would be if he had said fu(k this ****, i'm gonna be president

Advertisement