Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ROS pay & file deadline today, pay up or else!

Options
  • 18-11-2004 3:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,647 ✭✭✭

Just handed over my pound of flesh via ROS, such a relief to get it out of the way. Was snowed under about the 31st and had to register for the online service in a hurry, only got that process completed last night! Safe for another year, woohoo!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,284 ✭✭✭pwd

Have to do that now myself,,,, never have before....anything I should know?

edit: All done now thanks :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,647 ✭✭✭impr0v

Have you registered yet, because it takes over a week to get the passwords sent out to you??

If so, I'd get at it now because it's quite detailed. It can take a while and I'd expect the site to get hammered later on in the day.

Once you have all the proper figures to hand it's easy to do, the site is well laid out and informative.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Tazz T

Yep I did mine the day before yesterday. It's such a weight off the mind. Doing it online is the way to go.

Advertisement