Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Survivor Series SPOILERS

• 18-11-2004 4:10pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,143 ✭✭✭

Can't believe it's Thursday and no one has posted any comments, I only seen it my self yesterday because of a problem with my Box office.

So what did everyone think?

Personally, I wasn’t over impressed.

The Cruiserweight 4 way - To be honest, I’m never over exciting by this division , I know Rey and Kidman are fabulous athletes but even their moves are getting a bit boring , they'd have to do a Foley off a cage or something to get me interested again. As for the ending , why give Kidman a big push and Chavo a big comeback , and make a fuss about 619 taking part, just for boring old Spike to regain?

Speaking of regaining, Booker really should have won, maybe he'll get a rematch but I doubt it, another month building him up just to knock him down again, plus I like Bradshaw, but whets that now - 9 months as champ? Even HHH gets bored wearing his scrap and lets someone hold it for him for a week or two.

The Shelton match was good , he's possibly the best all round athlete they have at the moment and I’m glad he's progressing , one of JR's on air predictions for greatness is always a good sign as well. As for Captain Charisma, can he step out of the IC picture now and move onwards? Like Y2J, he's a great heel who'll never make it big as long as King of the baddies HHH is there.

Undertaker/Heidenrich was pointless, why build this guy up for 'taker to cleanly pin him and add him to the Kamala, Giant Gonzales and other friend’s gang so soon. Are we supposed to still fear him when he comes out on SM this week? Maybe Tazz should have stepped up last week; he's more on his level...

No real comment on Trish and Lita, they both looked well so that's that.

The SM classic was also a big pointless and predictable. Why have Cena, Eddie and Show survive but not RVD?
    Plus Angle's team looked really stupid, Reigns and Jindrak were eliminated without a whimper and Charlito needn’t have bothered turning up at all, even Kurt looked weak, are they gonna regain a bit of respect on SM?

The Raw classic was more entertaining; at least it swayed back and forth for while. Surprised Benoit went so early, his 15 mins are definitely up (but at least he had them, eh Booker? RVD? ) , same old story with Jericho as well - close but no cigar and Maven ai'nt ready for such a big match , Rhyno or even Taijiri would have been better.
    Snitsky's exit was predictable, he's growing on me as well, and he’s acting a lot more mental now than a month ago. His sketch with Heidenrich was funny as well, also dodgy though (“And I like what you do to babies”?!).
    Edge made a good showing, still climbing that heel ladder, but how high before HHH pulls it from under him like Jericho and Christian?
    As for Orton being the sole survivor, anytime HHH loses is fine with me, and I know Orton needs to look really good and near invincible to really get over, but is he still missing something? I don't know, he has the looks, decent wrestling and mic skills, but he just doesn’t have the spark past champion did.
    Still, there's room for growth so finger crossed, I would like him to do well.

Looking forward to Raw, who's first to be in charge?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,638 ✭✭✭bombidol

****ing Spoiler Tags man!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,630 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

I heard Edge eliminated Benoit.Please tell me it wasn't a clean pinfall!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,011 ✭✭✭DoctorEdgeWild

I think it started off great. Im no cruiserweight fan but i really enjoyed this match, some genuinely surprising things happening. Nice to see the Boss keep his title though (clearly not the most talented there but I enjoy his work, always have)

Chrisitan v Benjamin was the best match of the night, imo. C was great when he was part of E & C but he has faltered a lot since their break up. Hes a good worker and its good to see him involved in another great match. Benjamin is superb. I never thought that much of Team Angle but on his own, he kicks ass. Onc they dont give him a 'special' storyline like they do to anyone with promise.

Undertaker match was a waste of time.

Surprising that Maven got such a high profile match.

JBL sucks big time.

Highlight of the night was Snitsky/Heidenreich conversation. Genius.

Highlight of the night was Snitsky/Heidenreich conversation. Genius.

Please elaborate for those of us who did not see it.

Snitsky had just beaten Maven to a bloody pulp (yay!) Heidenreich faced off with him and after a stare down,

Snit: I...Like...your poetry..heidenreich!

Heid: I.. like what... you do...with babies.

They looked at each other for about a minute then

Snit: Ill.. see.. you..later.

Its the greatest love story ever told. Most intense coversation ever.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,143 ✭✭✭D-FENS

bombidol wrote:
    ****ing Spoiler Tags man!!!

Sorry man, was'nt thinking...

Its the greatest love story ever told. Most intense coversation ever.

Sounds like they were made for each other.DId the WWE tease any potential WM 21 matches like they did at last year's Survivor Series with the Goldberg/Lesnar confrontation?

I didnt notice anything like that tbh. Really was Shelton Benjamin's night though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,143 ✭✭✭D-FENS

Sounds like they were made for each other.DId the WWE tease any potential WM 21 matches like they did at last year's Survivor Series with the Goldberg/Lesnar confrontation?
    `

Yeah, i think they did.
    When Angle tauted Edge about not getting the Taboo Tuesday vote, Edge stated that he'd still taken HBK out of the title match, which was more than Angle could do.
    Kurt then replyed "Oh Please, i could make Shawn Micheals tap in seconds"

I have a feeling HBK might have a reply to that when he comes back and a build up to a possible Mania match could be on the cards.

Certainly love to see it myself, they must be two of the few main eventers left to have not faced each other.

In fact , have they ever even done a sketch together ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,457 ✭✭✭Cactus Col

D-FENS wrote:
    `

Yes, infact they have, it was of a house on a sunny day.

tee hee hee

• Advertisement

D-FENS wrote:
    `

Yeah, i think they did.
    When Angle tauted Edge about not getting the Taboo Tuesday vote, Edge stated that he'd still taken HBK out of the title match, which was more than Angle could do.
    Kurt then replyed "Oh Please, i could make Shawn Micheals tap in seconds"

I have a feeling HBK might have a reply to that when he comes back and a build up to a possible Mania match could be on the cards.

Certainly love to see it myself, they must be two of the few main eventers left to have not faced each other.

This is promising news!This is one of my dream matches.What would make it so great is that they are both great at kicking out just when you think they're beaten.

Advertisement