Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Attendance?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,980 ✭✭✭✭Giblet

rb_ie wrote:
    ha ha? :rolleyes:

Don't roill your eyes at me sonny! :\/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,277 ✭✭✭✭Rb

I could be your old man for all you know.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,095 ✭✭✭Chick

I don't see whats wrong with drinking alco pops... are college students supposed to drink like guinness or something? whats the fun in acting like an OAP when youve only just turned 19!

Rb ive never been to barcode but my friend keeps tring to drag me along... she loves it to. Giblet I never said roysh was a word, its just its pronounced:)

I wouldn't go so far as to say I love it now!Haven't been out there in ages either, don't really go out in town much, stick to Bondi and if I'm drinking in town,it'll be Cafe En Seine so not really much of a point in going for a few pre C.E.S drinks in barcode like.
    Yeah totally enjoy youth.

Ok well it's more normal I suppose for like girls to drink alco pops instead of guys, not that there's anything wrong with it, but it'd be a bit weird if thats all they drank like!

Youth is so not wasted on the young;)

• Advertisement

Guys drink fat frogs but like, they wont drink Smirnoff Ice by itself or whatever, well, any guy I know,including myself...I'm not too sure why it is either...I guess Its not socially acceptable for a guy to drink smirnoff ice, but it is for them to drink fat frogs, which suits me fine :D

Yeah my friends (guys) are the same, they wouldn't dream of drinking it on its own either lol. You'd just look like a total pans, best to stick to fat frogs I reckon. Although I knew this guy and he used to drink blue wkd at the start of the night, and then move on to heino, and he was so not a pansy. He was on the S like!

GOD DAMN IT, Heino, like, roysh!

Right is pronounced Rite....

Unless you hail from England!

And Cafe En Seine, do you like flushing money down the toilet!

Giblet wrote:
    GOD DAMN IT, Heino, like, roysh!

Right is pronounced Rite....

Unless you hail from England!

At least you didnt say right is pronounced "ree" :)

Giblet wrote:
    And Cafe En Seine, do you like flushing money down the toilet!
    Quality pints and a total non-knacker crowd?totally worth it..
    Unlike Fables, where the locals try to start fights with you and believe me, it happened the one time I stepped foot in the place. :eek:

rb_ie wrote:
    At least you didnt say right is pronounced "ree" :)

Quality pints and a total non-knacker crowd?totally worth it..
    Unlike Fables, where the locals try to start fights with you and believe me, it happened the one time I stepped foot in the place. :eek:

No the crowd is a bunch of west-brit rugger buggers, no thanks. If eating my own semen puts me in "High Society" I'd rather live in my own crap.

Seriously if somebody started a fight with you in fables, then you must have something wrong with you, like I dunno, picking fights.

Have you always lead such a sheltered existance, afraid that hoards of knackers are going to eat your children.

Maybe you should both grow up and realise that society isn't perfect, and your both snobby shíts.

• Advertisement

Giblet wrote:
    If eating my own semen puts me in "High Society" I'd rather live in my own crap.
    That's disgusting.
    Giblet wrote:
    Seriously if somebody started a fight with you in fables, then you must have something wrong with you, like I dunno, picking fights.
    We were sitting in molloys after fables had closed, and one of the guys happened to be sitting near(about 1 metre) from this old woman,minding our own business, and her husband was sitting across the table and all of a sudden he starts telling one of the guys to like, not sit beside his wife and other ****...tried to calm him down but it wasn't happening.
    Giblet wrote:
    Have you always lead such a sheltered existance, afraid that hoards of knackers are going to eat your children..
    They eat children now :eek: ?! Oh god...
    Giblet wrote:
    Maybe you should both grow up and realise that society isn't perfect, and your both snobby shíts.
    Of course its not perfect, probably never will be but so what?We're talking about,no, discussing, societys problems. "Snobby ****s", thats a bit judgemental isn't it?

Eh Giblet like get down off your high horse, who gives you the right to say that I or RB have a sheltered existences? If anything I'd call the lives that skanger lead "sheltered". If going to Cafe en Seine or wherever means having a good night, then personally I don't see anything wrong with it. It's not flushing money down the toilet, its called having a life and enjoying it. Oh and one last point hun, next time I want your opinion on my life -I'll ask for it;)
    rb_ie wrote:
    Of course its not perfect, probably never will be but so what?We're talking about,no, discussing, societys problems. "Snobby ****s", thats a bit judgemental isn't it?
    He's just narrowminded, who gives a flying fcuk if he thinks that of us?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,496 ✭✭✭Mr. Presentable

Please Gib, RB and CH are the best entertainment on the Boards!

I am a bit older too, but I do enjoy youth when I can get hold of a piece of it ;)

Deffo, me and me mates from Tallaght are gunna make Bondi our local. Rad!!

Best entertainment on the boards?!

Well I do try... ;)

Please Gib, RB and CH are the best entertainment on the Boards!
    Thanks,Much appreciated :)
    I am a bit older too, but I do enjoy youth when I can get hold of a piece of it ;)
    You're as young as you feel like, enjoy life.Unless that was some sort of paedophilic reference..which I'm hoping its not :eek:
    Deffo, me and me mates from Tallaght are gunna make Bondi our local. Rad!!
    Banned from the "Playhouse" are we?

Student nurse? Unless you're a student Nurse Diesel you probably don't have to try. Roysh ;)

Toyhouse to me!!!!!!!

Yes I am a student nurse in tcd, why....? I am so damn sick of all this stereotypical crap! Banned from the toyhouse, but what about "De Mill"? Or grumpy mc clafferteys, thats beside the plaza isnt it?

and wtf is nurse diesel?

Chick wrote:
    Eh Giblet like get down off your high horse, who gives you the right to say that I or RB have a sheltered existences? If anything I'd call the lives that skanger lead "sheltered". If going to Cafe en Seine or wherever means having a good night, then personally I don't see anything wrong with it. It's not flushing money down the toilet, its called having a life and enjoying it. Oh and one last point hun, next time I want your opinion on my life -I'll ask for it;)
    I've a great life :D
    Chick wrote:
    He's just narrowminded, who gives a flying fcuk if he thinks that of us?
    So true, if neither you or me care, then who would? Let them say what they want about us, neither of us care so they're only wasting their own time.

"and wtf is nurse diesel?"

I was afraid you'd ask that. Mel Brooks made a Hitchcock parody called High Anxiety. Cloris Leechman played a mental psychiatric nurse. Hilarious.

• Advertisement

Yeah damn roysh Rb, I know I shouldnt care but its still like pissing me off! :mad:

Spanner -theres no such thing in trinity as a mental psychiatric nurse, its either psychiatric or mental hadicap (now known as intellctual disability). theyre two totally different courses.
    And please reconsider making Bondi your local cos, basically its so not going to happen. They do have standards there you know.

Spanner -theres no such thing in trinity as a mental psychiatric nurse, its either psychiatric or mental hadicap (now known as intellctual disability). theyre two totally different courses.

Chick, I never thought there was. It's a movie. See it, it's very good. :D

Yeah maybe if i have time -so busy

Question,

How d'you do that grey box thing around your quote?

click the "quote" button at the end of my post. its in the right hand corner

delete whatever you don't need/want.

Chick wrote:
    click the "quote" button at the end of my post. its in the right hand corner

delete whatever you don't need/want.

That's what I did but it came out as, well you can see.

Hey, it worked. Thanks Chick!

Chick wrote:
    Yeah damn roysh Rb, I know I shouldnt care but its still like pissing me off! :mad:
    Chillax, you're not trying to make assumptions of what they're like as people based on little posts on some page on the internet, you're so much better than them for that.

Spannerhead: A movie buff are we?Or do we just not have anything better to do with our time?
    Wearing "Burberry" aint gonna get ya into Bondi automatically either, just thought I'd let ya know,a tip if you will :D

Chick: yeah, having a life totally takes away from time watching films doesn't it!?its bizarre!

well its not rocket science like;)

• Advertisement

Neither is getting your sig right ;)

I may be beautiful, roysh, but I’m not stupid and this much I totally know: college focking rocks

Advertisement