Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Attendance?

13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,095 ✭✭✭Chick

eh hello it's true?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,496 ✭✭✭Mr. Presentable

but whats the point in copying it exactly off the back of the book?

si mi comprende

oh my god did you just google ross o'carroll-kelly?

Chick wrote:
    oh my god did you just google ross o'carroll-kelly?

That just sounds perv!

My wife is a "fan", if thats the current speak.
    :rolleyes:

• Advertisement

pervy? eh hello its a perfectly acceptable word to use. youre living in the dark ages!

your wife is a fan??

Sadly, yes.
    I find the phonetics speak hard to get out of my head.

ok well nevermind...

do you have kids or something, how come your wife got into the R.O.C.K books?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,985 ✭✭✭✭Giblet

rb_ie wrote:
    Chillax, you're not trying to make assumptions of what they're like as people based on little posts on some page on the internet, you're so much better than them for that.

The irony is literally beating me in the face!

Oh I shouldn't be posting, I HAVE A LOIFE LOIKE,

CRICKET HOY!

-Sorcha Manhatten-Baily-Scott

It isn't a name unless it's triple barrelled!

Chick wrote:
    ok well nevermind...

do you have kids or something, how come your wife got into the R.O.C.K books?

Are you serious? Kids or something?

Yeah we have a 5yr old Barbie fan.

Her sis went out with Perry Blake who knows Paul Howard who the sis met once and bought his book and didn't like it and gave it to my wife etc. Whew!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,806 ✭✭✭token

Could you both drop the D4/Ross whats his face **** its loike really annoying and stuff if its not too much trouble. You think after reading it you'd realise what enormous assholes they are even worse than the knacks loike.

rb wrote:
    Chillax, you're not trying to make assumptions of what they're like as people based on little posts on some page on the internet, you're so much better than them for that.
    ok wheres that post giblet, did you remove it or something?

Spannerhead - i get it now thanks lol, was just wondering.

Token -Not everyone from D4 is an asshole you know, the books are only a laugh like. Lighten up will ya. Oh and there is no way that Ross is worse than the knacks. absolutely no way. he may act like a tosser torwards girls sometimes, but hes pretty much a legend!

Not everyone from anywhere is. Novels are entertainment, nothing more.

Was it Wellington said "Just because I was born in a stable, it doesn't make me a horse", or similar, denying his Irishness?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,277 ✭✭✭✭Rb

Giblet wrote:

Oh I shouldn't be posting, I HAVE A LOIFE LOIKE,

CRICKET HOY!
    Thats brilliant, keep up the good work :D
    token wrote:
    Could you both drop the D4/Ross whats his face **** its loike really annoying and stuff if its not too much trouble. You think after reading it you'd realise what enormous assholes they are even worse than the knacks loike.
    The only thing worse than knacks are pikeys. D4 people aren't assholes, they dont cause any harm, just enjoy life while on the other hand, knackers and pikeys try to cause harm and stop people enjoying life. Oh,Oh My God some foxrock kids get jailed for going too far in a fight, em, how many knackers are behind bars? Only three occupants of Mountjoy aren't knackers, thats how many.

Not everyone from anywhere is. Novels are entertainment, nothing more.

Was it Wellington said "Just because I was born in a stable, it doesn't make me a horse", or similar, denying his Irishness?

No it was P. Diddy

rb_ie wrote:
    Oh,Oh My God some foxrock kids get jailed for going too far in a fight, em, how many knackers are behind bars? Only three occupants of Mountjoy aren't knackers, thats how many.
    3?! oh my god! that speaks volumes anyway... :rolleyes:

Skangers have a crime filled culture. Respectable SS'ers on the otherhand, don't.

rb_ie wrote:
    No it was P. Diddy

Never knew P was Irish ;)

Never knew P was Irish ;)
    Oh he totally is, Mallow Co.Cork I hear.
    Chick wrote:
    Skangers have a crime filled culture. Respectable SS'ers on the otherhand, don't.
    That's such a good point,
    Knacks seem to love it too, As if its a competition like.
    Anyone else see that programme,I think that it was produced by like,Crimeline or Crimewatch,whatever, about Dublin youth crime?It was a special I think, was up for an "award" at the "Irish TV/Film "awards"",total sham of an award ceremony...anyway yeah, that programme totally showed everyone what knacks are capable of and a little sample of how many of them should be behind bars but are still roaming our streets...sickening, we need a tougher law system I reckon...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,985 ✭✭✭✭Giblet

Man I love that book.

rb_ie wrote:
    Oh he totally is, Mallow Co.Cork I hear.
    You'd never guess with the accent he has now :rolleyes:

rb_ie wrote:
    That's such a good point,
    Knacks seem to love it too, As if its a competition like.
    Anyone else see that programme,I think that it was produced by like,Crimeline or Crimewatch,whatever, about Dublin youth crime?It was a special I think, was up for an "award" at the "Irish TV/Film "awards"",total sham of an award ceremony...anyway yeah, that programme totally showed everyone what knacks are capable of and a little sample of how many of them should be behind bars but are still roaming our streets...sickening, we need a tougher law system I reckon...
    Of course knacks love it, lol what else have they got! its like their job and their hobbies combined. theyve no direction so why not just turn to petty crime :rolleyes: as well as all the serious ones like too! didnt see that programme, doubt i missed much though? knacks are like a plague in dublin.. should be wiped out to save everyone elses health!

• Advertisement

Love that sig :D

Go raibh maith agat:)

It was annoying me not being correct

Chick wrote:
    You'd never guess with the accent he has now :rolleyes:
    Totally ;)
    Chick wrote:
    Of course knacks love it, lol what else have they got! its like their job and their hobbies combined. theyve no direction so why not just turn to petty crime :rolleyes: as well as all the serious ones like too! didnt see that programme, doubt i missed much though? knacks are like a plague in dublin.. should be wiped out to save everyone elses health!
    Suppose, I mean, they don't go to school, so what else have they to pass the time 'til their eligible for The Dole?(damn sponges).
    And then when they get their dole they realise its not enough to pay child support for 5 kids, so they turn to proper crime to pay for all of that, and with the added bonus of being able to buy more "bling(haha)" from the argos catalogue :D Then they get caught and are like, thrown behind bars for YET AGAIN the tax payers to pay their way...

Chick wrote:
    It was annoying me not being correct

Totally know that!

Failte romhat

rb_ie wrote:
    And then when they get their dole they realise its not enough to pay child support for 5 kids, so they turn to proper crime to pay for all of that, and with the added bonus of being able to buy more "bling(haha)" from the argos catalogue :D Then they get caught and are like, thrown behind bars for YET AGAIN the tax payers to pay their way...
    Don't forget our good friend, organised crime :) Heists and ****! Like bank robberies or whatever they do now to buy sovereign rings from "Elizabeth Duke" at argos. It's just so tack. Pure tack. They always wear gold though, and isnt bling supposed to be like silver, or "ice" aka diamonds? Oh well thats skanger chic for you as ross o'caroll-kelly calls it! They do it the skang way... Gold plated. -Nice(!)

Chick wrote:
    Don't forget our good friend, organised crime :) Heists and ****! Like bank robberies or whatever they do now to buy sovereign rings from "Elizabeth Duke" at argos. It's just so tack. Pure tack. They always wear gold though, and isnt bling supposed to be like silver, or "ice" aka diamonds? Oh well thats skanger chic for you as ross o'caroll-kelly calls it! They do it the skang way... Gold plated. -Nice(!)

Lol, check out this for total knacker "style".

I think it depends on the "crew" that the knacker "rolls with(?)" that decides what jewellery they wear. Not too sure though because like, I try to phaze them out when Im going about my daily routine.Diamonds?!lol, the cheapest would be argos for about €110(lol) and even still, that means forfeiting what, 5 and a half "fixes" of Heroin...anyones free to correct me on that figure ;)

Lol, you really like that chav website dont ya! I like that guys pink burberry hat(!) -Classy.

Crew/rolls with... youre getting all gangsta on me;)
    'Fraid I cant correct you on the heroin thing cos I havent got a clue either

Chick wrote:
    Lol, you really like that chav website dont ya! I like that guys pink burberry hat(!) -Classy.
    Totally Classy - like two drunken knacks getting jiggy in the middle of funderland ;)
    Chick wrote:
    Crew/rolls with... youre getting all gangsta on me;)
    'Fraid I cant correct you on the heroin thing cos I havent got a clue either
    If you knew the price of a "heroin fix", thatd be any respect for you gone totally down the drain. :D

• Advertisement

rb_ie wrote:
    Totally Classy - like two drunken knacks getting jiggy in the middle of funderland ;)
    eugh! thanks for the mental picture!! Now its stuck in my head ew so gross...!!!That place is such a dive, fcuking filthy kip

rb wrote:
    If you knew the price of a "heroin fix", thatd be any respect for you gone totally down the drain. :D
    Lol yeah I'm sure it would, but thankfully I'm like totally clueless ;) Maybe that should be a little research project for you in college wen ur like really bored, then you could fill me in too :)

Advertisement