Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

O2 Prepay phones - question

Options
  • 18-11-2004 4:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 946 ✭✭✭

I'm an O2 postpay customer, and until I left it in a taxi a few weeks ago, I had a nice SE T630.

I notice, that on O2.ie at the moment, I can purchase a T630 as a new speakeasy customer for 119 euro.

If i buy this will i be able to put my existing O2 sim in and use it ? Or is it likely to be locked to the SIM card which comes with it ??

Sounds like a very good deal for the phone, so i'm wondering if there's a catch ??

XDA

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,267 ✭✭✭opr

You should be able to use it with no problems . If a phone comes locked it is usually to the network you buy them from. Because you are buying from o2 and you have an o2 sim this won't be a problem.

Anyway its not a big deal to get them unlocked if needs be.

Advertisement