Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pearl Jam

Options
  • 08-05-2000 2:45pm
    Moderators, Category Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 6,265 CMod ✭✭✭✭

i went to the concert in the point in 97(?).
    pretty good show.
    the version of yellow leadbetter was class.

[This message has been edited by MiCr0 (edited 08-05-2000).]

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 842 ✭✭✭the celtic tiger

Don't know much of their stuff, but the little I do know is excellent (given to fly, jeremy)

me = in favour (i suppose)

tct

eek.gif

I'm a bicycle!!

In all seriousness....the greatest place on earth!

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 9,516 Mod ✭✭✭✭BossArky

My favorite band, I'm going to the concert in Salzburg on June 18th.Nice one, eh?They are playing the Point in Dublin on the 1st of June.

Anyway.. anyone else actually love them as much as me?, it seems that people have a love/hate relationship with them.

Lets have a voting pole here.

Me = 1 in favour.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 492 ✭✭Pretence

Pearl Jam.....................fuc*ing excellent. Can't wait for their new album to come out. Yield is only brilliant.......

Have my ticket and all for the concert in the point.............the best live band around

Me = in favour

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Will we all have a meetup and head to the concert and be the nerds in the front row??!?!?!

All the best,

Dav
    @B^)
    My page of stuff

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,972 ✭✭✭SheroN

Pearl jam...are the ******** of the dog.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 6,265 CMod ✭✭✭✭MiCr0

sher

wtf does that mean?

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 9,516 Mod ✭✭✭✭BossArky

what Sheron?

I think what Sher means, is they are "the bees knees", "the cats whiskers", "the dogs bollic*s"
    >da best tongue.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 1,643 ✭✭✭Jak

Great Band,

97 was a good concert (Yellow Leadbetter and Hunger Strike were good to hear) .. lookin forward to June 1st.

JAK

[This message has been edited by Jak (edited 11-05-2000).]

Any of you get the new album yet?
    Any good?

• Advertisement

YES....................TIS DEADLY, DEADLY, DEADLY

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,972 ✭✭✭SheroN

g'wan Andy ya mad bast.

Advertisement