Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Worst album ever

Options
  • 06-05-2000 10:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,621 ✭✭✭

Here I am going to use my 100 post to say the worst album ever is korns life is peachy
    what a lot of ****.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,438 ✭✭✭TwoShedsJackson

Any Weird Al Yankovic album is truly a platter from hell.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 936 ✭✭✭FreaK_BrutheR

Elvis Hitler - Supersadomasichisticexpialidocious.

This is EASILY the worst album I ever bought.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,821 ✭✭✭Skud

Ahh no
    I didn't buy it but Billie's first album is the biggest load of $hite

-Skud
    - CsS.com

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,313 ✭✭✭Paladin

What was the name of that steps album?

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

I'm sorry, but for me it's gotta be...
    Smurfs go Pop!

All the best,

Dav
    @B^)
    My page of stuff

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,203 ✭✭✭Excelsior

Melanie Garside- Fossil.

It is so lonely here in my indecipherable tower of speech impedimency

• Closed Accounts Posts: 492 ✭✭Pretence

Daniel O'Donnel's Christmas Album............nuff said

• Registered Users Posts: 1,643 ✭✭✭Jak

No no no,

Worst album ever, Lou Reed's venture into Electrical Feedback .. (can't remember the name) about 7 tracks ...10 mins long each or somehting .. and all it was, was feedback and white noise.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,438 ✭✭✭TwoShedsJackson

Can't remember the name either, but as I recall it was a double album and had a permanent loop at the end of side 4 so it owuld play white noise for ever smile.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 345 ✭✭harVee

metal machine music i think it was.
    anyway, i am beginning to think that moby's play is up there for the simple reason that it is being played EVERYWHERE.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 936 ✭✭✭FreaK_BrutheR

yes....yes metal machine music it was.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 75 ✭✭H-K

god WHY did i buy Limp Bizkit's first album 3 Dollar bill y'all, i dont believe it i helps the ****ers rise to fame smile.gif

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

One song made them popular Pat - Faith. Signifigant Other is quite good, but I think as a band, they're slightly over-rated. Good to bop around to, but not much else really.

All the best,

Dav
    @B^)
    My page of stuff

• Closed Accounts Posts: 880 ✭✭✭Von

Anything by Chas And Dave. I worked in a pub in London where the Friday night "entertainment" was a local "geezer" playing his Chas And Dave records all night.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,219 ✭✭✭plastic membrane

William Shatner singing Hey, Mr Tamborine Man is without doubt once of the most fuc*ed up things ive ever heard, i never laughed so much. Blame it all on John Kelly, he played the damn thing on his radio show..

• Registered Users Posts: 2,621 ✭✭✭GreenHell

Terrovisions last album
    Shaving Peachs
    Oh why did I buy it. Its so ****.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,275 ✭✭✭Shinji

The Worst Album In The World..... Ever!

(actual album title. It's by the Shirehorses, and is full of bloody-awful songs - all of them ****takes of genuine songs. It's rather good actually, but it's funny playing the occasional one out of the blue on Subspace - the number of people who just go "WHAT IS THIS SH1TE!" without realising it's taking the mick is amazing smile.gif

My actual vote for worst ever album would have to go to anything by Slipknot. Gah. They make me want to puke blood.

Ja,
    Rob

Advertisement