Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Work for PaddyPower Poker site (support role)

Options
  • 18-11-2004 6:59pm
    Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭

The guys at Paddy Powers asked me (nicely) to bring this to your attention. Normally I wouldnt post recruitment ads but I figure this might actually be of interest to a number of the people here.

http://www.paddypowerplc.com/vacancies/vacancy12.html

DeV.

Comments

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Oh, I forgot to mention. If you say you saw this ad on Boards they will give me 200 euro if they hire you. 100 euro of which I will dump into the SSF appeal. So there!

DeV.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,636 ✭✭✭henbane

Any chance they're looking for programmers?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 8,927 Mod ✭✭✭✭mewso

henbane wrote:
    Any chance they're looking for programmers?

You know any?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,636 ✭✭✭henbane

musician wrote:
    You know any?
    Well I know one who maintains a forum that has something wrong with the dates at the moment. Zing!
    musician on 18/59/2004 3:59 PM

Advertisement