Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

nabster sponcer limpbizkit

Options
  • 18-05-2000 9:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,471 ✭✭✭

limpbizkit aggreed that he would allow teh trading of his music on nabster he is now being sponcered by nabster for a tour across the us .

so whats this going to do when they try to destroy nabster and the people that use it .

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Originally posted by elexes:
    limpbizkit aggreed that he would allow teh trading of his music on nabster he is now being sponcered by nabster for a tour across the us .

so whats this going to do when they try to destroy nabster and the people that use it .

First off - Limp Bizkit are a band not a "he" and it's NaPster smile.gif

Spelling lesson over - I think it's really good news. Napster (and MP3 technology in general) need some really big name's behind it in light of all the bad press they're getting. We all know that there are some names already, but more are needed. This could be a good thing.

All the best,

Dav
    @B^)
    My page of stuff

• Registered Users Posts: 4,471 ✭✭✭elexes

Sh!t sorry dident notice i joined the 2 names toghter its almost as saying his album is called signifentother oops done it again wheres.that.space.bar.gone.to.again...........?

Advertisement