Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What stage are you at?

• 19-11-2004 12:42am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 78,474 ✭✭✭✭

What stage regarding the JC are you at?

What stage regarding the JC are you at? 36 votes

Junior Cert 2005
    0% 0 votes
    Junior Cert 2006-2007
    27% 10 votes
    Finished Junior Cert
    5% 2 votes
    I did it when it was called the Inter Cert
    66% 24 votes

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,878 ✭✭✭Rozabeez

Th real stage I am at is what I like to call the: ohmygodno,themocksstartinjanuaryitsgoingtoruinmychristmasbutnotreally.

ineedtostudysoonbutialsoneedmoney,whatcomesfirstmoneyorjuniorcert?

My mind has no time for spaces.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,851 ✭✭✭PurpleFistMixer

I vaguelly recall coming up with a stunningly brilliant theory about how not studying for the Mocks is a really really good thing...

But I can't remember it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,583 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

you'll be grand i'm doing my leaving atm :O

for the junior cert i didn't do one bit of study and i got

1 A
    4 B's
    4 C's
    1 D

A was maths
    D was history

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,684 ✭✭✭david

i did feck all study and i got nine a's and a b in music...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,225 ✭✭✭JackKelly

doing LC this year

got 3 A's
    5 B's
    2 C's

without a tap.

Just waffle and you'll be grand

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 474 ✭✭Berger

Victor to be quite honest Im a little bit scared of you.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 78,474 ✭✭✭✭Victor

????

• Closed Accounts Posts: 474 ✭✭Berger

I dont know. Something about you being so old and weird, yet modding a forum where lots of confused and vulnerable teens frequent..

shoo hiller, we hail victor in this thread!

Berger wrote:
    Something about you being so old and weird
    Eh, thanks. :(

I didn't ask to be mod, I was made mod.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,758 ✭✭✭Peace

One thing is for sure... you should all be past the denial stage!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 641 ✭✭✭johnnyq

Rozabeez wrote:
    we hail HITLERin this thread!

That is fascist you are just as bad as Prince Harry wearing that HATE FILLED COSTUME. YOU mock all those poor people who died under that madman. You sicken me bringing hate into people's lives

I'm jewish.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

johnnyq wrote:
    That is fascist you are just as bad as Prince Harry wearing that HATE FILLED COSTUME. YOU mock all those poor people who died under that madman. You sicken me bringing hate into people's lives
    And you're an idiot

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,034 ✭✭✭✭It wasn't me!

The Junior Cert was odd. I was in denial the whole way through and didn't realise what was happening until it was over, and I still did really well. Gotta love that educational system. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 856 ✭✭✭andrew163

I studied for a grand total of.. 3 hours.. through the entire junior cert cycle.. came out with 3 A's, 5 B's, 2 C's and a D.. all higher level... (A's were woodwork CSPE and science, and the D was irish)

My maths teacher in 5th year asked me "what did you get in the junior cert" out of friendly curiosity... other then that, nobody's ever even referred to them since :rolleyes:..

Raphael wrote:
    And you're an idiot
    Everyone has their moments but no one here can truly judge who is an idiot. Everyone has different skills and talents and they should be encouraged so that everyone can perform to the best of their ability.

johnnyq wrote:

You are a horrible person. :mad:

Raphael wrote:
    And you're an idiot
    I find this rich, cos as they say it takes one to know one. I believe you posted the following on the LC board:
    Raphael wrote:
    I have an Irish test monday and, Idiot that I am, have left my book in school.
    So no one has the right to label anyone. Clear?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

Wow, you quoted something that I actually said. You're getting better. Say, if you're in 3rd year (as you claim), why is it you look at the LC board? Or did you just search through all my posts. Maybe I should do the same

Hmm, looks like you've been a subscriber to Sky Digital since 1st year. Before even. Guess you should add lying to your CV

Also, in another thread you claim not to have written those posts. Much as I doubt this, it doesn't matter a damn. Your account, your problem.

I'll say it again, idiot

• Advertisement

Dear Raphael,
    It appears that my son (who is in third year) has been using my account without my permission and spreading spam about the forums. My apologies for any harm he has caused and he has been dealt with.All the members of the family use the same name and yes, we have been Sky subscribers for years. Again my sincere apologies.

johnnyq: ... why would you have several people using the one account? That's totally nonsensical.

Idiotic one might say. :p

Yeah I know i'm probably getting banned for this. :rolleyes:

Why would you have several people using the one account?

When you have 3 boys, 17, 14 and 10 using the forums its the only way u can keep an eye on what they are doing. It was also to prevent occurances like the above from happening :rolleyes: It has happened before.

Having one account can only LEAD to things like that happening.
    If they have their own account and do something like that, then they accept responsibility. Having one account just means if things like that happen, you're getting EVERYONE banned. It makes no sense.

Also, what's so hard about keeping an eye on someone if they have a different account? You can still view their posts. Hell, if you're so paranoid you could just find out the password and log in to their account to read their PMs, which I completely and utterly recommend you not do, ever, because they're not going to like that at all. If I were so worryingly crazy/stalkerish I could keep an eye on any random person on this forum, having one account hardly makes it any easier.

Agreed. Make them get separate accounts. It won't be that hard to figure out who they are, even if they don't tell you, you'll know their style. You don't need to get banned because your son's been making a jackass of himself.

Hell, if you're so paranoid you could just find out the password and log in to their account to read their PMs.
    Look, invasion of privacy is not my perogative, I am a busy man I don't have time to read through loads of posts, obviously if that name was banned I would know about it otherwise how would I know. I don't know how to get "PMs" :confused: so that's not a problem. I care about what my children are viewing and also about spamming the boards. Thats all I have to say on the topic, case closed.

No need to get so defensive.
    It just seems like a highly illogical thing to have one account for everyone. In fact I see no benefits whatsoever.

johnnyq wrote:
    So no one has the right to label anyone. Clear?
    Well there is one label I'd like to apply "banned". This account may not be used on the JC board for posting.

Allowing your account be hi-jacked is a bannable reason.

• Advertisement
Advertisement