Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hotmail not working today

Options
  • 19-11-2004 1:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,406 ✭✭✭

Anyone else not able to check their hotmail 2day or logon to messenger?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭samo

fletch wrote:
    Anyone else not able to check their hotmail 2day or logon to messenger?

dont use messenger but my hotmail account is fine! (just the regular hotmail account as well)

hope i'm not tempting fate that it will go belly up now!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

Webmessegner is working fine.

Sent a friend an email to his hotmail account about an hour ago though and he still hasn't recieved it.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,867 ✭✭✭✭_Kaiser_

was havin issues with Messenger bout an hour ago but think it was partly my Linksys wireless ADSL router (the thing seems to have issues with wireless and wired computers on simulataneously) :(

Seems ok now tho....

EDIT: Btw, is WebMessenger outta Beta now? I had a look and it seems done? Can't get MSN Messenger thru the firewall in work ya see but Webmessenger was sorta working when I tried 2 weeks back..kept disconnecting tho, but I put that down to its beta status....

Advertisement