Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Rear View Mirror

Options
  • 19-11-2004 1:21pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,709 ✭✭✭

Anybody ever read this in the Mirror? Yer man just lifts reviews off the net and sticks a few pictures in with them. He's never actually pictured in any of the cars....... :rolleyes:

Comments

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 39,725 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

I buy a real paper!
    :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,180 ✭✭✭Interceptor

BolBill wrote:
    Anybody ever read this in the Mirror? Yer man just lifts reviews off the net and sticks a few pictures in with them. He's never actually pictured in any of the cars....... :rolleyes:

Yeah, its one of those 'infinite number of monkeys with an infinite number of typewriters' articles, only The Mirror use the same monkey for all of their motoring correspondance. The Irish 'Drive' magazine use the same formula but they can't afford a proper monkey and have a stuffed one made of old socks instead. I'll read anything about cars but Karl Tsigdingdong and that flute in the Mirror wind me up like a clockwork choochoo train...

Jeremy Clarkson isn't pictured in cars in the Sunday Times either but I can't afford any of the stuff he is hawking. My advice, use The Mirror to keep your chips warm and get your car info here!!

'c

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,709 ✭✭✭BolBill

Yeah, its one of those 'infinite number of monkeys with an infinite number of typewriters' articles, only The Mirror use the same monkey for all of their motoring correspondance. The Irish 'Drive' magazine use the same formula but they can't afford a proper monkey and have a stuffed one made of old socks instead. I'll read anything about cars but Karl Tsigdingdong and that flute in the Mirror wind me up like a clockwork choochoo train...

Jeremy Clarkson isn't pictured in cars in the Sunday Times either but I can't afford any of the stuff he is hawking. My advice, use The Mirror to keep your chips warm and get your car info here!!

'c

a mate of mine knows the guy from the Mirror and says hes a freak !!!!! :)

Advertisement