Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

www.cake.ie

• 19-11-2004 2:18pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,362 ✭✭✭

What do you think I should put on this site

??????????????

Declan

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,120 ✭✭✭PH01

the Guru wrote:
    What do you think I should put on this site

??????????????

Declan
    Ammmmmm, Cake?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 60 ✭✭Alanna

I think that you should put not only recipes and lovely pictures but a directory of where in Ireland that you can buy decent cakes for occasions. I hate the plastic-type birthday cakes that you can buy from most common chains of bakerys. Fothergills(?) in Ranelagh I think make really lovely cakes. And wedding cakes, now that is a big rip off! And cake decorating material suppliers, where can you buy ready made icing flowers, gold leaf and that kind of thing. You could do a rating system of different bakerys and I'm sure you will enjoy testing their wares. And where are the good patisseries in Ireland?

I had no idea that I cared so much :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,601 ✭✭✭MidnightQueen

U could try getting rid of the cars for a start and putting cake up instead! ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,626 ✭✭✭smoke.me.a.kipper

i want pics of cakes and cake releated products.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,478 ✭✭✭tribble

I want you to put acutual downloadable cake up on the server.

None of your plasticy shíte either.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,601 ✭✭✭MidnightQueen

and recipes. Check the recipe thread. ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 466 ✭✭Caoimhe

You could have a debate page for what constitutes a cake. Like are Jaffa Cakes in fact cakes or are they biscuits? And perhaps a small section dedicated to pie as pie rocks my socks. Mmmm.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,093 ✭✭✭woosaysdan

car.....
    car.....
    carrot cake close but not close enough!!!

Advertisement