Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PES4 where art thou?

Options
  • 19-11-2004 4:56pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭

Stupid 2 week delay not out till 2/12

/HL2 and GTA Sa till then so .......

kdjac

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,406 ✭✭✭brianon

KdjaC wrote:
    Stupid 2 week delay not out till 2/12

/HL2 and GTA Sa till then so .......

kdjac

NNNNNOOOOOOooooooo.........
    :(

• Registered Users Posts: 4,510 ✭✭✭sprinkles

Ouch!

Dats nasty!

• Registered Users Posts: 27,322 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

Another delay? Awwww bollox. Isn't it out in mainland Europe today?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

• Registered Users Posts: 17,065 ✭✭✭✭Tusky

Im kinda glad...Ive too much to play as it is. Will give me time to finish GTA and Half Life 2. Get stuck into Vampires and get some more praccy with PES4 (ps2 ) :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭kensutz

26TH it's available around Europe now but the UK and Ireland have been put back a week

• Registered Users Posts: 8,969 ✭✭✭Big Ears

kensutz wrote:
    26TH it's available around Europe now but the UK and Ireland have been put back a week

may I ask why ?

not sure but there's a load of people i know who are playing it in the Netherlands and mainland Europe

• Registered Users Posts: 37,301 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

Big Ears wrote:
    may I ask why ?
    They need time to get good :lol:

It is good, I have it

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,150 ✭✭✭witnessmenow

as far as im aware the reason it was delayed in the first place was so they could make it playable over the net......which is a big let down in the ps2 version, why it out in mainland europe first well i cant answer that one!!

hopefully theve fixed a flaw thats in the ps2 version after 2 seasons in the master league the players that retired after the first season respawn, which would be fine if they didnt come back as like the best player in the world!!!!

they have it out in Europe and they're stocking up from the suppliers this week to keep up with demand.

• Registered Users Posts: 999 ✭✭✭cregser

They obviously had a problem producing the disks needed to fill orders.

I have heard that the PC version is delayed till December. Hopefully the Xbox version is still due for 26th.

Has anyone seen the Xtravision add for PES4 with Henry playing it with an Xbox controller? And they say to come get PES4 now. Grrrrr. BT Broadband also has an add that shows clips of PES4 and the Xbox Live! logo. It's like my TV is taunting me. :(

PC version is December 2nd

Advertisement