Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Managing countries in FM2005

• 19-11-2004 6:30pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,276 ✭✭✭

Any tips on this? How it works etc? Is it possible to take a country thats horrible at football and improve it over time? Any chance new budding stars will be born etc?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,048 ✭✭✭DerekD Goldfish

I managed countries in past versions havent done so in this version yet I dont think you can do anything to help a cpuntry tallent develop other than just hope some decent players come alone

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,276 ✭✭✭Memnoch

what would be the best way to scout for such players?

I tried playing as india :D Boy thats some challenge...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,806 ✭✭✭Lafortezza

I've not played FM2005, but in previous version of CM I found a good way of managing an obscure national side is to play as a club team at the same time and to scout, recruit and develop lots of the players of your national team.
    E.g. play as Real Madrid but have loads of Indian (or whatever team) players in your reserves and getting 1st team action.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,276 ✭✭✭Memnoch

i don't know if u can play two teams at the same time in this game?

I've tried but with not much success so far!

i know to find other teams in fm2005 but i can't seem to find a button anywhere that lets me control a 2nd team at the same time

Advertisement