Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Barking dogs!!!

• 19-11-2004 6:31pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 54,610 ✭✭✭✭

:mad: :mad: i having this problem near my house the person live 15 mins away from my house her 2 dogs somtimes come up near my house in the middle of the night and bark the whole night long

last night it started a midnight

those dogs are the dumbest creatures i have ever seen barking at nothing

and the person who owns them is a vet its ironic isnt it

my parent rang her one night because we couldnt go to sleep with them

my parents are trying to ignore them but how can you ignore the barks out of these huge dogs

my nieghbour hood was grand before she came

what can i do

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,304 ✭✭✭✭koneko

Err, first off hows about laying off the racism a bit? Telling someone "go back to Italy" because their dogs are barking is a bit off. And the swearing ain't really necessary.

Have you spoken to her yet, and told her how much it bothers you? When your parents rang, what did she say to them?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,258 ✭✭✭✭Rabies

Have you tried asking her to lock them up at night? :confused:

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,719 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hellrazer

First things first--What has the fact that the woman is Italian got to do with anything.You racist or something??

Secondly the law states that once a dog is not barking between 8pm and 7am(i think) then there isnt a problem.If the dogs are barking between these times then report it to the local authoruty who will send out an inspector to sort the situation out.

My advice---Ring the local authority and get them to sort it out and stop posting racial abuse on internet boards.

Richie

**edit**Thread reopened after PM from Snoop.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 54,610 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

sorry hellrazer im totally against racism

just these dogs nearly nearly everynight

Advertisement