Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sinn Fein/IRA members found with list of TDs

Options
1789101113»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

cdebru wrote:
    look some one asked a question with regard to britain
    it is a fact that england scotland and wales make up the
    the UK of GB

The United Kingdom of Great Britain does not exist. the correct term, and it is internationaly recognised as The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland.

The Island where England, Scotland and Wales is called Great Britain. but it is not the entire United Kingdom of anything.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

OK, enough. Past the silly stage and into the surreal stage.

Based on bonkey's warning, thread locked due to empty-room argumentativeness of the silly kind.

Decide where you live, what it's called, what it was called, drop Layla Curtis (more, it's all good, I've always liked this one) a line with the results for her next work and for the love of Jebus don't tell me the result of the enquiries by PM or any other method. This thread has long run past its point, out the other side and into wackiness.

/me shakes head and goes to bed

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement