Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DeusEx-v-Invisible War Leads?

Options
  • 19-11-2004 10:19pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Who is better Alex Denton or JCDenton?

I think Alex is because he's not so serious

But others think differently.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,301 ✭✭✭airetam_storm

Clearly JCD my good man

Alex is a puff! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,689 ✭✭✭orangerooster

JC all the way-much better characters all round in the first Deus Ex anyway-far better game.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,673 ✭✭✭✭astrofool

better story line, but only cos it was all new. Game wise, invis war is probs better (even tho shorter), Deus Ex never seems as good as it was the first play through.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭Steven

Game wise, invis war is probs better
    You are the first person I have ever seen to make that statement. The purists would have you shot (or tell you to go play the sims :D )

• Registered Users Posts: 7,482 ✭✭✭RE*AC*TOR

I quite liked Invisible War - wouldn't call it a classic though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭Steven

Don't get me wrong RE*AC*TOR. As a game it was well above average, but, viewing it as a sequel to Deus Ex you can't help but make some unflattering comparisons.

• Registered Users Posts: 27,322 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

I only played the original Deus Ex after finishing Invisible War and thought the the sequel was better in every single department. It may not have been as impressive for its time and Deus Ex was, but as a game, I believe it's much better.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,688 ✭✭✭grimloch

original is so much better i think, plus you dont have to shoot people more than once in the head in the original

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 nex

the guy in the first one was better, none of this sissy hair-gel look

• Moderators Posts: 5,558 ✭✭✭Azza

Deus Ex was all time fav game. Invisible War was one of the biggest dissapointments I have ever had with a game. Much prefered the orginal hence JC Denton is my choice. The man is a god!

• Advertisement
Advertisement