Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Happy Birthday Mp3's?

Options
  • 28-06-2000 10:02am
    Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 9,527 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Quick, I need to find a Happy Birthday mp3 today...so does anyone know where some are stashed?

Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 492 ✭✭Pretence

This might be good, then again....
    http://www.celebrationmusic.com/birthdays.html

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 9,527 Mod ✭✭✭✭BossArky

• Registered Users Posts: 2,621 ✭✭✭GreenHell

I bet this tread will be closed.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 9,527 Mod ✭✭✭✭BossArky

why?

isn't it a valid topic?

Oh yeah, just remembered

MP3's BAD!
    NAPSTER BAD!

:-*)

• Advertisement

yeah something like that.

I don't think any company has the rights to Happy Birthday..................do they??

• Registered Users Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭Bard

Och, that's grand- I'm pretty darn happy these days... although I have no real idea why...

Bard

home page

/me makes mental note get rights to happiness

• Registered Users Posts: 2,831 ✭✭✭Lucutus

heh, I saw this first thing this morning when there was no replies...

No-one owns the copyright or publishing rights to this track, so why should I nuke the thread from existance? You can trade mp3's of your mates singing 'Happy Birfday' to thier ma's as much as you like in this thread.

You can't trade mp3's of copyrighted materiel, because it's illegal, and references to sites with illegal mp3's on 'em posted here, I'll delete. biggrin.gif

Later

Lucutus of Borg

• Advertisement

I wouldn't know any sites of that nature, because thats against the law smile.gif

weather or not its against the law is debatable - but then again who wants to get sued.

who know I believe MS have the copyrights.

It wouldn't surprise me.... smile.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭Bard

As long as it's not Stevie Wonder's one...

<<Haaappy birrrthdayyyy toooo yah... Haaappy birrrthdayyyy toooo yah... Happy biirrrrrthdayyy!... etc.>>

Bard

home page

indeed.

I just got the rights to being ****ed off so anyone who is ****ed off has to pay me royalites or I'll sue your ass.

Advertisement