Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Foreign Legion

• 20-11-2004 12:55am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 166 ✭✭

A man joins the foreign legion and is being shown around by one of the sergants he shows him the canteen, toilets and the barracks etc...Then he shows him a big tent with a camel inside it. The man asks the sergant what that was for and he replies "well when you'v been out here months at a time you will get sexually fustrated". The man looks disgusted and says i aint having none of that. A month later the man returns to the tent and says to the sergant he needed to relax the sergant smiles understandingly, walks over to the camel and bends down and says up you go. The man hops onto his back and starts pumping vigoursly away into the camel, the sergant looks up at him and goes wtf are you doing?the man goes whats wrong?the sergant replies "well normally the cadets take the camel into town to hire a prostitute"
    :D i pissed myself laughing at that

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,068 ✭✭✭stagolee

chuckle chuckle :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,077 ✭✭✭joe.

ha

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,658 ✭✭✭old boy

after a proufound and in dept conversation with a bottle of scotch none of todays jokes make me laugh, sober they would be harder to digest guys try a little harder tomorrow PLEASE.

in depth?

or inept

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,658 ✭✭✭old boy

my spelling and them jokes ?, ah well which is worse,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,575 ✭✭✭elivsvonchiaing

An old one... fairly sure me grandfather heard this when he was in his 20's :eek: Still good though! A joke that's been forgotten for 20 years is still fresh imho! (Not sure this qualifies though :rolleyes: )

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,762 ✭✭✭WizZard

Old indeed. This thread is a month old!

Advertisement