Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Young Scientist

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 466 ✭✭Caoimhe

lucky bastard...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 134 ✭✭J Campion

Mother Russia sucked! She couldn't even sell vodka to Syria. It was Kevan for fùck's sake!

No, I was Syria!!!
    And if you touch Arafat I'll re-occupy Israel!!! Also, remember when USA said she'd invade Sudan coz she was bored with Iraq, that was funny. AND Saudi Arabia was accused of being a Nazi..

Anyway, think I'll go to sleep for another 4/5 months. Bye

• Registered Users Posts: 13,034 ✭✭✭✭It wasn't me!

Ah right. Well, she couldn't even sell vodka to whoever Kevan was. I might have a slight problem taking a shot at Arafat now. 'Twould involve too much digging for my liking! :p Ahem... yeah... accused... :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 849 ✭✭✭mentalimplosion

yeah so, sorry to drag this up but i'd like to know who's actually going/competing/exhibiting etc? i'll be there on thursday afternoon (mostly to visit kate), just wondering if i should be looking out for anyone.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,034 ✭✭✭✭It wasn't me!

I'll be there Thursday afternoon too. May see you.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 849 ✭✭✭mentalimplosion

woo *highfive*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 849 ✭✭✭Liquorice

I'll be there and such. Stand 513 if I remember correctly...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,767 ✭✭✭Hugh Hefner

Me too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 96 ✭✭guX

I'm doing a project called what PHP can do without a database. This is Shane O'Brien BTW, I did Computer Applications in Session 1 this year. I can't be bothered describing the entire project.

I'm stand number 101 :).

• Registered Users Posts: 7,708 ✭✭✭StupidLikeAFox

hahaha your initials are SOB!!

oh sorry, as you were.......

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 602 ✭✭✭edibility

I shall be there today, in about, oh, five and a half hours....just pulled an all nighter to get my report done, (have to get up in an hour so just staying up) and it's finished now, all 26 pages \o/ and looking good...and my posters....I really should start to think about deadlines earlier than two days before them.....anyway, no idea what stall number, but look for the girl with the short spiky pinky purpley brown-rooted hair with the project title "Secure encrypted Data using Java" and you'll see me.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,007 ✭✭✭Moriarty

Crash smells of wee.

Carry on.

• Registered Users Posts: 716 ✭✭✭lemon_sherbert

i'm there, <snip> from Writing for Life 04 and Art design 03, stand 156, with a pathetic excuse for a project.

*nods across the hall to <snip>*

• Registered Users Posts: 5,217 ✭✭✭Matthewthebig

Damn you all going on Thursday go on Friday a much cooler day

• Closed Accounts Posts: 124 ✭✭chizzle dizzle

Im going on friday with t.y, i dont have a project though just going as a guest!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 511 ✭✭✭LiamD

Shane O'Brien... oh god I hate that name

You've got the same name as my P.E. teacher, man hate that.It's funny seein Son of a bitch on the report card beside "Mark work well this year" though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 59 ✭✭Funkeyhatzrock!

Hands up who Sarah on the news?
    *Looks around at blank faces* ok....just me then. Well Sarah you seemed very 'smort' though I didn't actually listen to you properly I was just there going 'oh it's sarah! hey that's not blonde hair!' so sorry. Though you came across very well. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,851 ✭✭✭PurpleFistMixer

*puts hand up*
    Was actually gonna post that, you beat me to it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,767 ✭✭✭Hugh Hefner

Who's Sarah?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,858 ✭✭✭Undergod

I saw someone called sarah, and for some reason I thought it was a CTYIer. Wierd... Anyone see Yasmin in the paper? And hey to Kate Sullivan, James Gough, Michelle McCarthy, Yann Sweeney and any other CTYIers I missed out on.

Yeah, RTE came and interviewed me, was well scarey :eek: :D didn't think they'd actually show it though! the amount of people who've come up to me today saying "hey, I saw you on the news" is annoying though. Well, now that you all know what I look like, come find me if you show up :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 849 ✭✭✭Liquorice

Undergod wrote:
    I saw someone called sarah, and for some reason I thought it was a CTYIer. Wierd... Anyone see Yasmin in the paper? And hey to Kate Sullivan, James Gough, Michelle McCarthy, Yann Sweeney and any other CTYIers I missed out on.

/me coughs.

LOUDLY.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,708 ✭✭✭StupidLikeAFox

Undergod wrote:
    Anyone see Yasmin in the paper? And hey to Kate Sullivan, James Gough, Michelle McCarthy, Yann Sweeney and any other CTYIers I missed out on.
    What paper and when? is this the one a while ago or is this only a new, more recent article?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 281 ✭✭Stephen Forde

Hmm yea saw some people in that really crappy Face Up magazine the school wastes its money on every month. Twas quite fantabulous. God i woulda been so embarassed if i opened it up and saw my face in it on that page!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 652 ✭✭✭Jim_Are_Great

I saw Yasmin in the paper. That's my claim to fame...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,745 ✭✭✭doonothing

edibility is sarah b?
    anyhoo, saw ye on the news, madness indeedy. we were watchin the news and i was all "betcha i know someone on this" then *BAN* sarah's on screen. madness..well, i shall be there on friday. tomorroiw even...
    mostly to see kate and co...partially to get of some texts i have tomorrow. and school in general.
    yup.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,858 ✭✭✭Undergod

The paper came with The Irish Times... had a picture of a 1st year Gonzaga chappy riding homemade hovercraft, Yasmin was in the centre page.

Sorry Aine!
    /Apologises.

GROVELLINGLY

• Closed Accounts Posts: 975 ✭✭✭Plunky

Undergod wrote:
    The paper came with The Irish Times... had a picture of a 1st year Gonzaga chappy riding homemade hovercraft

I know that kid!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 716 ✭✭✭lemon_sherbert

Well done to anyone who won anything, or got highly commended etc. I knwo Yann got first in his section but i dunno bout anyone else.

My rosette... got... eh, stolen. Yeah, stolen.

Advertisement