Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

My apologies to pet

Options
  • 20-11-2004 1:48am
    Registered Users Posts: 5,523 ✭✭✭

Pet, though I cannot remember your real name, nor can I be arsed to look it up on some thread, I apologise. For those of you who are not aware of why I may be apologising to pet, let me enlighten you. I was in the pav, and I was (still am) extremly inebriated.. well I stole his hat, the spa shouldnt have been wearin a blastid stupid hat n anyway, but it was wrong of me to steal it nevertheless and I accept that. I also shouted some abuse at him, but being in my quite intoxicated state I cannot recall the proceeding events (quite good vocab for a drunken shambles eh?) , but I no doubt hurled a rake of abuse at this poor innocent fresher. My sincere apologies you fiend..

Dec

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,579 ✭✭✭Pet

YOU TOOK MY HAT! I FEEL SO VIOLATED!

*trembles*

Seriously, though:
    1) It's NOT niall anyways. :D (who IS niall?)
    2) It was cold ffs! of course i was gonna wear a hat, also I have rubbish hair, it's a dual-purpose hat.
    3) My god, i'd want to be a poor sensitive little dear to be offended by the "abuse" (which was largely incoherent anyways :p)..

Relax though, I wasn't bothered a bit, of all the drunks I know, you're the least harmful. :D how's about this - next time i have too much cider, i'll shout obscenities at you. :D

Enjoy the wine, and drink plenty of water. You don't want to feel like I did on wednesday morning. :D

edit: oh, and i think I might've kicked you in the crotch, for which I apologise..

• Registered Users Posts: 5,523 ✭✭✭ApeXaviour

Pet wrote:
    Seriously, though:
    1) It's NOT niall anyways. :D
    2) It was cold ffs!
    3) My god, i'd want to be a poor sensitive little dear to be offended by the "abuse" (which was largely incoherent anyways :p)..

Relax though, I wasn't bothered a bit, of all the drunks I know, you're the least harmful. :D

Enjoy the wine, and drink plenty of water. You don't want to feel like I did on wednesday morning. :D
    Who's Niall...?

Man ok it may have been incoherant, but trust me it was probably nasty shiit.. Well at least I'm a least harmful drunk, at least in the unlikely case yuo can know that I will more than likely redislocate my shoulder should any physical beating come about (on you obviously, I have done many martial arts, bin in many fights etc) so you can just trample on me and kick me in the head while I squeal in agony..

I'm currently drinking milk and eating crunchy nut cornflakes.. the screen is wobbling quite voraciously (is that even a word?) infront of me so yeah... So yeah I'm guessing that black bavaria (from some offo on talbot street) that's 8% maybe wasn't the best idea.. man my head aint gonna be in any lucid state in the morn.. Hey chick, can you anaesthitise me through a hangover? Like they do for heroin addicts.. Btw there is nothing wrong with heroin yis know of course, only a lack there of.. And I will argue this while sober i think if anyone is up for it!?

EDIT: afaik you did not kick me in the crotch. Considering I was surrounded with mates and you weren't, I'm guessing it didn't happen.

Jump around..... jump around..... jump up, jump up.. and get DOWN!

You were calling me niall..(?)

anyways, i've also done martial arts etc, notice how i blocked your (pretend) kick nicely. :)

i didn't go to a pub, but went to a friend's house and..partook in illicit substances therein. my screen is lookin a little funky too. but its coo'.

Pet wrote:
    You were calling me niall..(?)

anyways, i've also done martial arts etc, notice how i blocked your (pretend) kick nicely. :)
    I was calling you niall!? Man I musta been more pissed than I thought Ronan (had to look that up btw soz).
    What kick!? Jeeze man, I really hope we're talking about the same thing.. Either that or I'm just a frickin drunken blackout bastid.. I still reckon u shudnt've been wearing that fúckin hat..

• Advertisement

uhh, as far as i (the sober one, remember :p) can recall, you pretended to kick me..i blocked it and pretend kicked you back, but the look on your face made me think it connected with something...and whats wrong with the hat!? as i said i have ridiculous hair and a hat is a handy way to avoid the bother of hairgel and such..

anyways..i tripped up the stairs of the pav the second time i came in and nearly did a faceplant, opened the cut on my hand too. and i was, again, completely sober. so my sober idiocy eclipses anyone's drunkenness.

Btw there is nothing wrong with heroin yis know of course, only a lack there of.. And I will argue this while sober i think if anyone is up for it!?

i know what you're getting at, but it still causes sweating, constipation, nausea, and loads of other nasty side effects. but yeah, barring hepatitis and all the needle-transmitted diseases, and barring overdose and withdrawal symptoms, it's not lethal..dunno if i'd ever try it though.

Pet wrote:
    as i said i have ridiculous hair
    Yes... Yes you do.

*cough*so says gingerpubes*cough*

:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,487 ✭✭✭Kevin_rc_ie

as far as i remember apex was overly drunk and pet was sober. that's all i know

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,314 ✭✭✭Nietzschean

Pet wrote:
    *cough*so says gingerpubes*cough*

:p

Ronan know's what colour dec's pubes are? now i'm disturbed.....

as far as i remember apex was overly drunk and pet was sober. that's all i know
    You were there!?

Hmm.. yes Ian, disturbing it be

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,095 ✭✭✭Chick

glad to see you guys are all so "close"... ahem. *shifts uncomfortably*

SkyLynx wrote:
    Ronan know's what colour dec's pubes are? now i'm disturbed.....
    Oh come on, it's not exactly rocket science.. (Simple genetics tbh).

If anyone's in doubt, look at the eyebrows - that's a dead giveaway. :D

My eybrows are dark brown..

ApeXaviour wrote:
    My eybrows are dark brown..

I didn't look at yours, it was an assumption. My apologies.

Yeah but if its genetics, how come a lot of people's beards go red?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,487 ✭✭✭Kevin_rc_ie

i get the funny feeling that the ppl here talking about genetics are physics/chemistry students

• Registered Users Posts: 12,135 ✭✭✭✭John

or just complete idiots :p

Ace_Rimmer wrote:
    Yeah but if its genetics, how come a lot of people's beards go red?
    Still genetics I'd imagine..?(anyone learned in this field feel free to contribute right about now..)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,095 ✭✭✭Chick

we havent done genetics yet lol.... thats my excuse and im stickin to it:)

Advertisement