Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

SLAYER!!!

• 04-07-2000 8:13am
    Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Anyone going to Slayer tonight in the SFX???

All the best,

Dav
    @B^)
    My page of stuff

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 936 ✭✭✭FreaK_BrutheR

I saw the south of heaven tour there many years ago and another time in the top hat even more years ago...that may indeed have been the reign in blood tour but i dunno can't really mind. was good crack. of course now Im way too old for all that noisy teenage angst ridden nonsense.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,831 ✭✭✭Lucutus

I was supposed to go to them the last time they played the SFX, well, I dunno the last time, but it was a few years back...I had an extra ticket, (there was a gang of us and someone couldn't make it), so I was trying to sell it to punters in fibbers, walked up to these two FINE young women outside in the courtyard, they were much more interested in me than the ticket...I decided not to go and hung out with them all night in fibbers, during which time, much funkyness was to be had (you know the wood stump tables they used to have? *wink*). A couple of take out beers back at their place later, the funkyness continued.

Rock Chiqs are so easy biggrin.gif

Lucutus of Borg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,219 ✭✭✭plastic membrane

Go on The Kharn!!

Look after Floppy, make sure Gormenghast doesnt bite anybody's head off, make sure Dylan doesnt get killed in various horrible and gruesome ways (as he is wont to do), and have a good laff..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,831 ✭✭✭Lucutus

Alas Kharn, only temporary assimilation...the following day my Borg Cube left and visited another sector.

...besides, I've now left the days of both Slayer and 'Funky 2 at a time Female Fun' squarely behind me.

Lucutus of Borg

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

g'wan the Lucutus - did ya assimilate them then? wink.gif

Well, I'm off to the concert (more importantly, to get a couple of beers in).

Report tomorrow (provided my fingers/hands/arms aren't broken)!!! biggrin.gif

All the best,

Dav
    @B^)
    My page of stuff

[This message has been edited by Kharn (edited 04-07-2000).]

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Well, it's like this lads and ladies...

SLAYER FúCKING 0WNED!!!

What a gig - I'm in bits after it!

Poor 'ol Floppy James had to get carted over the barrier - Gormenghast and Dildo didn't last too much longer. I left the front row cause this guy insisted on sticking his elbow into my adam's apple and my hair kept getting stuck to stuff smile.gif
    (The people mentioned above are friends of mine - not band member or anything smile.gif)

Fu Manchu were the support - really good band - buy a CD if you like heavy rock.

Slayer - wow!

All the best,

Dav
    @B^)
    My page of stuff

[This message has been edited by Kharn (edited 05-07-2000).]

• Registered Users Posts: 34 Buachillsalach

Hard to believe this was 23 years ago. I went to both shows. Pits were crazy.

At the second show I decked someone that loafed me for no reason.

Advertisement