Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Geri's Bid For Chart Success Depends on Pink Power (as usual)

Options
  • 20-11-2004 2:39am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,255 ✭✭✭

Geri Instore Signing........in fancy dress!

'Ride It', is in the shops next week and Geri will be signing copies of her luscious new single in Woolworths, Brighton on Monday, but there's a twist......everyone attending needs to go in fancy dress!!!!

That's right, in Geri's true flamboyant style, everyone needs to be dressed up to the max in a costume of their choice - doesn't matter what it is, just make it fun and over the top! You didn't think it would be the usual affair did you? It's Geri !

Only the first 700 fans will be admitted, so start thinking about that costume and get there early, it's going to be a spectacular event!

Geri Needs all the gay boys to give her a #1, who else is gonna dress up for a signing ;)

*edit, before anyone gets offended, I'm making light of Geri's efforts for a #1, not disparaging the gay community, Thank You :cool:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,350 ✭✭✭WexCan

ugh geri

• Registered Users Posts: 1,021 ✭✭✭bopper

i cant stand the bitch (catchy song though)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 106 ✭✭HerrLipp

'Ride It', is in the shops next week and Geri will be signing copies of her luscious new single in Woolworths, Brighton on Monday, but there's a twist......everyone attending needs to go in fancy dress!!!!

Woohoo

/me dons union jack spice girls outfit

Advertisement