Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Enterprise Season 4, Episode 7: The Forge [Spoliers]

• 20-11-2004 4:47am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,905 ✭✭✭

If you missed the episode here is a detailed Epsiode Guide Thanks to StarTrek.com

The Start of another ENT 3 parter lets hope its good

Rate This Episode 13 votes

Amazing
    0%
    Good
    7%
    azezil 1 vote
    Ok
    76%
    PraetorianXithusbkehoeStarkbizmarkDrEvilRound CableUser45701The Shol'vaTristram 10 votes
    Bad
    15%
    NietzscheanBuffyBot 2 votes
    You Wasted 44 Mins of My Life And I Want Them Back
    0%

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,314 ✭✭✭Nietzschean

Bad
    has there been an episode in this series that hasn't been part of a mulit-part thing?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,892 ✭✭✭bizmark

Ok
    SkyLynx wrote:
    has there been an episode in this series that hasn't been part of a mulit-part thing?

Nope ....Anyways good enough episode a lot of cannon tie ins with what we already know about Vulcan’s which is always nice and a further explanation of why the Vulcan’s are pr*cks compared to spock .The cgi of the bombed united earth embassy the Vulcan city / desert and planet was quite nice and it seems to be a good lead in episode for the next installment of the Vulcan arc but other than that there’s not much to say

6.5/10

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 825 ✭✭✭Round Cable

Ok
    Spoilers Ahead

The Good
    ~There is a nice moment in the embasy, where Suvol tells Forrest that Vulcans fear Humans because they remind them of their past, and that they were near 'joint missions'
    ~Admiral Forrest died saving Suvol
    ~Reed and Travis get some much needed screentime at the bomb site.
    ~Archer will not trust the Vulcan's bar Suvol (What a change from 4 years ago), he tells him he'll have his support.
    ~The senior crew play basketball, they finally feel like a family, like TNG's poker games. (Phlox is quite good also)
    ~T'Pol is awkward around her husband Kos.
    ~Continuity references from across all TREKS, even the animated series.
    ~Archer and T'Pol go to the Vulcan desert, and meet a Suanite who givesArcher his Katra (Star Trek 2)
    ~T'Pol's mother is in hiding.
    ~The Chief Investigator is the actual Bomber, after Suvol performs a mind meld, but this is inadmissible.
    ~The head of the High Council 'fires' Suvol, he has to go to the High Council to explain his actions, but doesn't fully trust humanity (His scenes with Trip are brilliant)
    ~Many twists and Turns, it'll be interesting to see who was the actual bombers.

The Bad
    ~Uneven pacing
    ~Parts dragged on

Overall it was good, a little dissapointing, after all it's just the set up to the rest of the Vulcan arc, Looking forward to the rest of the episodes.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,905 ✭✭✭User45701

Ok
    no action but great story very good episode and cant wait for the next 2 parts

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭azezil

Good
    Very good episode, enjoyed it a lot!

The administrators reaction was a bit dramatic, other than that, quite enjoyable

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,560 ✭✭✭Woden

wasn't really a fan of the desert scenes but like the whole evidence thing and mind meld stuff with soval.

a good ep which i found over suprisingly quickly i look forward to the next installment

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,712 ✭✭✭Praetorian

Ok
    Very good episode!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,031 ✭✭✭✭Stark

Ok
    Yep, I thought it was good. I don't care for action sequences so it was my kind of episode. And it wasn't boring like these kind of episodes can often turn out to be on Star Trek (TNG klingon episodes, ugh).

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

Bad
    Reed and Travis get some much needed screentime at the bomb site.

Seemed like not much more than padding. Could have been any character really!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,591 ✭✭✭Tristram

Ok
    Happy enough with this episode.

• Advertisement
Advertisement