Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ENT: Channel 4 Update

Options
  • 20-11-2004 9:23am

Hello Guys.

I have been doing some research into Channel 4 showing the third season of Star Trek: Enterprise.

I have been told that the new season will not begin on C4 until the new year (2005). Now, I have a theory as to when it will start for those of you who are dying to get to see this new season.

The O.C. shown at lunch times on Sunday on C4 (part of T4 sunday), will end its first year run on C4 on the last weekend of November (or first in december can;t properly remember).

Now, last year, C4/T4 took ENT off air for the month of December to let more seasonl shows take over. If they apply the same to the OC, which I am betting on, I predict that we could be watching the new season of Star Trek: Enterprise by 2nd or 9th January 2005.

Just a little glimmer of hope for all you fans waiting to see it.

Advertisement