Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Comic Book Digest

Options
  • 20-11-2004 1:03pm
    Moderators, Arts Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 11,045 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Anybody else been reading this? I heard about it through the Comic Book Newsarama newsletter thing, and it's pretty good. About 100 pages comprising previews (mostly at least 8 consecutive pages) of various different types of comics, as well as articles about various topics relating to comics, as well as including an ongoing original story "Deal With The Devil" into the bundle. Articles so far have included discussions on the evolution of the superhero as an idea, how to write for comics, and a comparison of comic adaptation versus original works. And it's only ?2.40 per issue as well.

In general this has proven to be more like what I'd like to read about in terms of comics than what I've seen of Previews, so I'm wondering what other people think, if they've seen it.

Advertisement