Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tales Of Symphonia

Options
  • 20-11-2004 1:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭

Anybody pick up Tales Of Symphonia on the Gamecube when it came out yesterday?

I haven't turned my GC on for almost a year now due to the lack of any decent RPG's, but I've been waiting a long time for this one and so far it hasn't dissappointed, it's a work of art.

And with 80+ hours of gameplay, this should keep me going until Baten Kaitos comes out next year (also Namco strangely enough). The Gamecube finally getting some exclusive RPG's... :D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 345 ✭✭Khalim

is that out this week? I didn't see it in GAME Henry Street or in Smyth's Software Zone while I was there this morning.

Where did you get it from?

Ah well. Might as well spend the money on the Limited Edition GBA SP with Legend of Zelda Minish Cap. Shiny.....

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

*cough*Game Tallaght*cough*
    If you want to know anything about this game ask Syth. He's cleared it, got it on import about 3 months ago. Cleared in 53 hours.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,393 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Bastards I'm currently in 'discussion' with dvdboxoffice about where the hell my copy is that I ordered 3 months ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭Trine

I got it in Smyth's Software Zone the day it came out. Got 10% off it aswell by signing up for their loyalty card, so got it for €45.

No thanks Kirby, I haven't even read any reviews for Tales Of Symphonia so as not to spoil any of the plot, I think I'll get through it myself! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Retr0gamer wrote:
    Bastards I'm currently in 'discussion' with dvdboxoffice about where the hell my copy is that I ordered 3 months ago.
    After 3 months of waiting, I finally made them refund the money onto my credit card from the Pokemon FireRed that never arrived that shipped in September. I'm never using them again.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,393 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Well they haven't bothered to reply to my e-mail. I'm going to have to ring them. Fantastic.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,400 ✭✭✭Vyse

I was waiting for the same from them for over 2 months. I finally gave up waiting so they have eposted me out a new copy (or so they say). It was the first and last time that I will be using DvdBoxOffice. I'm sticking to play.com, ebay and cd-wow.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

Can't we have a sticky that says "DVDboxoffice.com are a shower of bastards!!!"

I've also been screwed over by them...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,202 ✭✭✭Swifty

I think I'll get this one for Christmas. Nice long RPG to pass those rainy days off. I've heard mostly good things about it.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,065 ✭✭✭✭Tusky

Can't we have a sticky that says "DVDboxoffice.com are a shower of bastards!!!"

I've also been screwed over by them...

ditto.

• Advertisement

And to think I got it early because I didn't want to wait for the european release. I might as well have since I'd actually have a copy if I did.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,585 ✭✭✭honru

Yup, I've been waiting for Paper Mario 2 from dvdboxoffice.com ever since I ordered it on 12/10. They shipped it 21/10 and I haven't heard anything since. Now the game has been released in Europe, have to wait another month before I can get back to them.

I got a free Freeloader with this deal. Funnily enough, the Freeloader arrived in one package, yet the game didn't.

Advertisement