Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Star Ocean: Till The End Of Time (feat. bargain price on it too!)

Options
  • 20-11-2004 3:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,148 ✭✭✭✭

As anyone played this or the version on the PS1? I've heard lots of fantastic things about it and found it at an even more fantastic price on play.com. Since I'm only going on the game by it's reputation can anyone give me a bit of feedback to the worthiness of this purchase before I splash out on it?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭jimi_t

Dunno about other versions but get the snes version from the-underdogs and the english patch from dejap - nothing short of stunning - puts many PS1 games to shame. Probably the most technologically advanced game ever released for the SNES

• Registered Users Posts: 27,322 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

It's brilliant, I got it on it's release date and along with Shadow Hearts is the best PS2 RPG on the market.

Incidently, I managed to pick up the PSOne version of Star Ocean: Second Story for just a fiver at a car boot sale a couple of weeks back.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,393 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Star Ocean 2 is alright. Its still worth playing. Haven't got Star Ocean 3 yet which is surprising since I'd buy anything by square enix

• Registered Users Posts: 6,283 ✭✭✭fixXxer

I got it on friday and its pretty good! The battle system is a little odd at first as im used to turn based battle. If you have played any of the .hack\\ games u'll feel right at home. The graphics are awesome and the music is pretty good too. Not quite FF standard but still good. Story seems to be a slow burner. Im about 12 hours into it and things are moving steadily but slowly. If you can get it cheap then i say go for it!

Advertisement