Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone fancy a Swede for Xmas??

Options
  • 20-11-2004 3:49pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 272 ✭✭

I was refering to swedish mausers...not what some of you lot might have been thinking :D
    Came across a site in the USA www.sarcoinc.com. Based in new Jersey they have a nice deal on at the moment on 6.5 Swede Mausers for appx $225,and some target models in the $400/1000 range.From what I know of mausers the swede is considerd a rolls royce amongst them.

Have nothing to do with this site or company,just thought I'd pass it along as a point of intrest and seeing the Euro dollar exchange rate is in our favour at the moment,maybe somone fancies a good big calibre target rifle for Xmas.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,523 ✭✭✭Traumadoc

My first centerfire was a sporterised Carl Gustav, it is a great rifle and very accurate. :)

Advertisement