Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Christmas Pressie ideas

Options
  • 20-11-2004 6:56pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8,264 ✭✭✭

Looking for ideas for a 8 yr old boy and 5 yr old girl who have everything. Budget is €20-€30. I was thinking something like a model kit or something along those lines for the boy.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25 Miner

I order the toys for our kids social club party and our 8yo boys are getting a Mecano set (Eur17) and 5yo girls a Sweet Streets Country House (Eur20). The Boys gift is a Car model set, including rear suspension, open-up cock pit and rack and pinion steering. The girls gift is a dolls play house with furniture and 3 'people' included.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,492 ✭✭✭trotter_inc

How about a board game - I used to love getting them - and they can both share it too!

• Registered Users Posts: 412 ✭✭Frank Drebin

Kids love them dominos that you set up and push over. Argos have a set for 30 euro and comes with 50 free dominos. Page 1129 of the argos catalogue.

I'm getting my daughter a set so I hope you don't get the last one!

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 91,658 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

December 2nd
    http://ireland.aldi.com/special_buys/product_498.html

144561122941a4988c8673e.jpg

Remote Controlled Road Racing € 29.99

Bring out the competitive streak in mum and dad. The set comprises of two single looping tracks, two street racers with lights, two pistol hand controls, power intake track, straight and curved tracks, transformer with socket, lap counter, rails and decoration. Suitable for age five years and above.

• Registered Users Posts: 412 ✭✭Frank Drebin

Remote Controlled Road Racing € 29.99

Beats tha kr*p out of dominos.... Wonder if my daughter would want one of these. If she dosen't fancy it, I could maybe have a go!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,264 ✭✭✭RicardoSmith

Because of the time of the year, I'd say these will be snapped up long before I get to a store. Great idea though.

Advertisement