Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Beam Standards

• 20-11-2004 9:01pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭

I'm wondering if anyone knows where I can get a copy of BS 4 without having to pay 60 sterling

I'm looking for it for work so I can tell the differences between the different weights of beams that I work with. The copy I'm working off now is a photocopy of a photocopy and it's unreadable

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 995 ✭✭✭sinjin_smythe

You in college cause any college will have a username and password to BS standards

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭The_Bullman

I am in college, only not doing engineering.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

I'd imagine that there should be a copy in the library if there is a civil/mechanical engineering course in the college

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,953 ✭✭✭homerhop

Did you try getting in touch with any steel stockholders or go to the Chorus web site, they will have a pocket book with the full range of section sizes.

Advertisement