Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Meteor PAYG Upgrades

Options
  • 20-11-2004 10:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 682 ✭✭✭

Just wondering why meteor are so strict with their pay as you go upgrades? You'd think with it coming up to christmas they would be looking for customers. There's no upgrade criteria with O2 or vodafone for PAYG but meteor require you to have topped up by €240, be with them for 6 months and not be on a phased call credit offer. Does anyone know if I bought a meteor PAYG handset would the €80 credit go on to the number that came with it or would there be a top-up voucher so I could put it on my own number?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

They credit your "free credit" to the new account you signup for. No vouchers or coupons go through your hands, it's all added by them.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,031 ✭✭✭lomb

credit goes on number and can only be used in phone supplied with that credit otherwise they cancel ur credit

Advertisement