Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Broadband in D15

• 21-11-2004 1:53am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 564 ✭✭✭

I have BB at the moment and i'm moving house in the coming weeks to Summerfield, Clonsilla Road, D15.

Just wondering if anyone here lives in that estate and if BB is available there.

Cheers...

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

Eircom RADSL and the various reseller packages should all be available in Dublin 15 (esat, netsource, etc)

Irish Broadband Wireless is also available as far as I know.

NTL Cable is also available in parts of Dublin 15 and is promised throughout by end of Jan.

www.eircom.ie
    www.esatbt.ie
    www.netsource.ie
    www.u.tv

www.irishbroadband.ie

www.ntl.ie

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,192 ✭✭✭HungryJoey

Hi dave....Ure in luck. I live beside summerfield..right next to shopping centre...as i am sure u know. I live in glenville if u know that ...kind of accross the road a bit and 1.5MB B'band is even availible here...Great area to live. Where are you living now ??
    More then likley i am getting 1.5MB B'band from NTL Pretty soon asa it is availible so i may aswel go and get it...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 591 ✭✭✭Rosser

Hey

I live in Riverwood and have NTL b/b which to be fair is pretty cool, I'd recommend you give them a call as I'd be surprised if Summerfield wasn't enabled.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 564 ✭✭✭DaveD

Cheers for the replies lads.

I'm currently up in Tyrrelstown and have IOL. I got the 3 month free trial - the sale of our house went through quicker than i imagined ! How do you guys find the service from NTL ? I had Digital from them for a while and swore i would never go near them again. The digital was so bad it never worked and their customer service is crap !

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 866 ✭✭✭thund3rbird_

http://www.ntl.com/locales/ie/en/sales/

don't know how up to date the database is but try it

enter your ntl account number & it gives u details of what services are available to you

otherwise phone their sales dept and they should :rolleyes: be able to check the new address for you

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 481 ✭✭Couch Potato

Lads,

if you look at Irish Broadband's coverage map for Ballycoolin Blanchardstown South here :

http://www.irishbroadband.ie/htmdocs/coverage_maps/areas_live.htm

Notice anything strange at the Clonsilla train station (in green) ?

I wonder is this going to be the next base station - there is a large mast just over the railway line ...

• Registered Users Posts: 481 ✭✭Couch Potato

I really really hope so as I can throw a stone at it from where I live in Castlefield ....

Advertisement