Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Personalised Santa Letters

Options
  • 21-11-2004 10:19am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 49

I run a small printing busin from home and this year I have included Personalised Santa Letters with free Chocolate Coins at a cost of 5euro each or two letters for 8euro and so on. All you have to do is give me your childs details and a rough idea of what is on the childs famous list(Santa Letter) and i will take care of the rest. If anyone is interested please post a message and i will email you with details from there. If the demand is high prices may reduce!! Posage also included.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

No offence but i would love to take up this offer, but 2 things put me off.
    You run a small company but miss spell your ad for a servie you offer.
    And no actual picture of what you are offering.

Altho if you edit your post i will edit mine and this never happened :)
    Also a website or contact name / address phone number wouldnt go amiss, i mean you are asking for details of kids and home addresses.

kdjac

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 146 ✭✭1

KdjaC wrote:
    No offence but i would love to take up this offer, but 2 things put me off.
    You run a small company but miss spell your ad for a servie you offer.
    And no actual picture of what you are offering.

Altho if you edit your post i will edit mine and this never happened :)
    Also a website or contact name / address phone number wouldnt go amiss, i mean you are asking for details of kids and home addresses.

kdjac

Probably best to ask this websites owners first too.

Touchy people around these parts :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

Some things are allowed would expect this to be ok as its not spamming and its in the parenting forum.
    :)

kdjac

• Closed Accounts Posts: 49 lilly2946

Apologies for the typing error!! As I said I am only a small operator from home as I have two young kids myself, so I dont have a website but if you want to pm me your email address I can send on an attachment of a previous letter done last year and it shows the background picture of santa and then the actual letter which of course will have different names etc... and then the envelope layout. If you are still interested let me know. Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 4,683 ✭✭✭daveg

So is this a letter from Santa to your child?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 49 lilly2946

Yes these are letters to your child from Santa stating the childs name what toys he or she is looking for, telling them to be a good boy/girl for mammy, daddy, brotheres, sisters, nana, grandads, pets etc... and also where their christmas stocking is hanging so it can be filled with goodies and also you can include what the house looks like so as Santa will know it eg. the end of the terrace, up a hill or the one with the big santa in the lawn etc... Whatever you want to include to make it more personalised. If you are interested pm me and I will give you my details. Prices are as follows: 1 letter 5euro, 2 letters 8 euros, 3 letters 10euros, 4 letters 12 euros. Each letter will be sent seperately to each child and will include some chocolate coins approx 4-5. Thanks for the interest.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,148 ✭✭✭_sheep

I'd be interested in this service. A website etc would be handy, drop me a mail at megasheep [at] gmail [dot] com

• Registered Users Posts: 4,683 ✭✭✭daveg

lilly2946 wrote:
    telling them to be a good boy/girl for mammy, daddy

mmm so let me see.... E5 for a letter from santa telling the child if there not good for Daddy they will get SFA from Santa..... Bribery at it's best. PM sent. Can you offer this service in January such that parents can get most value from this service (a good child all year round :p )....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 threeprincesses

PM sent!!;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,623 ✭✭✭dame

Eh, what's to stop any parents doing this themselves for their own children? How hard is itto write a letter, put a Christmas sticker on the envelope and post it to the child? No offence OP but I can't see many customers for it. Also, while not exactly personalised, there are charity Santa letter cards that you can buy (I think they were for Children's hospital last year) and the child will receive a reply.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,993 ✭✭✭✭Kintarō Hattori

Have neither of you noticed this thread is 3 years old?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement