Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Georges Street Arcade

Options
1235»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,217 ✭✭✭Matthewthebig

Tongue brown enough there?

Just remebered a good mate of mine, as a stupid act of defiance, got her labret pierced. Now it didn't get infected because of all the care she took of it. However it wasn't as centred as it should have been. Made very little difference visually. but you still would assume that they would have got the right place.

Slight problem is i cant remember which place did. it was one of two of the places fabled for doing underagers. So I'm not pointing any fingers. But still something like that would not have happened in the more reputable piercers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 791 ✭✭✭fightin irish

The shaky old woman ur talkin about is his ma lol. TBH if ppl have had bad experiences well so be it and are entitled to thier opinion. But this could go on and on...... :rolleyes:

Again i have no interest or real understanding of the business, Just tryin to objectivley(sp?) stand up for a mate like anyone would.

• Registered Users Posts: 701 ✭✭✭sickle

This post has been deleted.
    ok,i know how to take care of a piercing,i've been getting pierced for over 10 years now.
    it was my helix and they shattered the cartilage and it got infected. simple as that. and trust me ,shattered cartilage aint good,my ear still looks funny

• Registered Users Posts: 18,919 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

• Registered Users Posts: 701 ✭✭✭sickle

yes i agree.
    this arguement will never end.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 120 ✭✭sarahg_angel69

No they don't. I have never had a cover put on a piercing I got done there or seen anyone getting a covering. I've never heard of anyplace putting a covering on a new piercing :confused:[/QUOTE]

i got belly pierced in gsa...and yes they did put a huge plaster over it and told me to keep one on for about 3 days!!! i did...and never got infected!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 120 ✭✭sarahg_angel69

sorry didnt read the last post...agreed should be allowed to die!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 271 ✭✭Lynibeth

Had my lip and rims (done four times) there but the staff are rude and the place is sh*t! Never go there for anything you want to keep

• Registered Users Posts: 19 RobbieParmo

I got my eyebrow done there last week, and there was no gun hanging on a wall, there was numerous guns takin out of a sterilization chamber. evertthing he used was takin out of new packets, new needle, clampers, he talked me all the way through it, told me how to clean it, and what he was going to do. then he gave me a sheet with it all on it. he cleaned the surface with a disinfectent. it was an office chair. and everybody cannot see you as you are in an alcove

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement