Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

peircing im limerick

Options
  • 21-11-2004 2:34pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 11

WHats the best place to get peirced in limerick? I want to get my bellybutton done and a, just wonderig about the best place to get it done and ,maybe the prices, im also looking for the best AND cheapest! Ive got this in the peruicing/tattoo board al;ready just wondering if any of ye would know?

Thnx,
    Spunk-ay!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,698 ✭✭✭garthv

bellybutton piercings are pretty straight forward so i wudnt really worry about where your going to get it done.just make sure whatever parlour you go to is using a needle not a gun!you're prolly gonna have to pay anything from 40 euro upwards for the piercing

• Registered Users Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

http://www.goldenpages.ie/Results.asp?origin=HOME&rubric=select&what=piercing&where=limerick

again what the previous poster said, check out how clean the place is before you go spending money, there are some right cowboys around the city.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,922 ✭✭✭Dave

If you are getting it pierced in Limerick, I'd tell you to keep away from celsestial piercing on foxes bow. It changed management awhile ago, and the last time I was there the staff were rude and didn't really seem to know what they were doing.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

All the shops on foxes bow are dumps, remember that pet shop that was there, what a manky place that was.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 tattooman123

<snip>

Don't dig up 4½ year old threads to pimp your business.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 51,239 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

OldThread.jpg

A newbie with tattoo in their user name, drags up a 5 year old thread to endorse a specific tattoo parlor.

Mmm, hello there Mr Tattoo Parlor owner.:p

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement