Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Moldy Peaches in new RTE ad! :D

Options
  • 21-11-2004 2:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 340 ✭✭

Just want to say how cool it is to hear one of my favourite tracks played on the new RTE ad for 2fm I think, or it may just be for RTE. ( there is a guy with a surfboard, woman listening to music on headphones etc. )

Anyway, the track is "Anyone else but you" by the Moldy Peaches, vocalists are Kimya Dawson and Adam Green, just cause I know there are a lot of enquires as to the music in some ads.

thumbs up to ye RTE.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,598 ✭✭✭ferdi

ah its a great song, its just those bastards up in rte trying to be hip.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,330 ✭✭✭radiospan

ferdi wrote:
    ah its a great song, its just those bastards up in rte trying to be hip.

Why do they also have to use good music on their crap ads and shows?

Mylo on the Premiership ad, and on Primetime (I think) they use stuff from Aphex Twin - Selected Ambient Works waay too much. I've also heard them use Sigur Ros and Boards of Canada.

Leave good music alone RTE!!!! :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 340 ✭✭legofsalmon

not think its a good thing that at least the music is good. Maybe they can hire some TV whizz kid like the ones they are hiring for the sound dept, and we can get some nice TV.

I think the new RTE2 vibe is a step in the rigth direction.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,048 ✭✭✭DerekD Goldfish

I once heard 3 Eels songs in a week onn RTE ads

Advertisement