Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Letterkenny Driving Test Route

Options
  • 21-11-2004 3:41pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 60 ✭✭

My Driving test is comming up soon, and i would like to know what roads around Letterkenny are taken during the test and where the hill starts and turnabouts e.tc. are performed. This information is not available on this site yet www.ism.ie/interactive.html . I will take some pre-test lessons before the test but would like to know the route taken so i can practice a little .

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,785 ✭✭✭Farls

My housemate and one of my classmates done their test in Letterkenny recently i'll find out tonight what routes they took and post them up tomorrow. One of them failed for doing 32mph in a 30 zone and one of them passed even after the instructor mentioned she had done 34 in a 30zone... so its hit and miss with them.

Farlz

Advertisement