Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Something we can all agree on.......

• 10-08-1999 10:04am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 158 ✭✭

ARENT CELTIC FU(KING GREEEAAAAAAAATTTTTT.
    FurY^cD.

If u dont not agree with this statement or even worse, ure a dirty rangers (hock SPIT) fan, I will knee cap u smile.gif have a nice day.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,438 ✭✭✭TwoShedsJackson

I dont agree with that. Thery're a good side and all, but lets face it and half decent team can murder anyone in the Scottish Premeiership without breaking a sweat. Thats why its Celtic and fookin Rangers every year.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 483 ✭✭Helv

I dont believe that

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

why?
    tis a well known fact?

Dalglish never played for the Huns, he supported them as a kid, but Celtic had the good sense to sign him up first as a young fella.

plus Eamo, Rangers fans are about as easy to find as rocking horse $hite in this neck of the woods smile.gif

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 483 ✭✭Helv

Go on the bhoys. Have it in the bag this year. Even if Barnes sounds like a poof and Daglish played for the huns once.

hahahaha!
    FTI celtic fans smile.gif

white(genuine rangers fan)wash

• Closed Accounts Posts: 48 [CrasH]

Yeah Me loves Celtic but Man Utd more so . .

Ps - Die Arsenal

Nada Nada Nada !!!!

sure didnt that pr1ck alex furgeson plaon for rangers???

hmm, so all man utd fans are now rangers supports smile.gif

Advertisement