Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MP3 to CD???

• 11-08-2000 1:18am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,660 ✭✭✭

The guy in the office next to me has a neat little converter that can record MP3 music to a CD that can be played in any CD-player. The trouble is it's for the Mac and I've never heard of anything like that for the PC. Has anyone else?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,203 ✭✭✭Excelsior

cough *** Winamp *** cough

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭Bard

Most new versions of CD recording software now does that. As far as I know the new WinOnCD 3.7 does it, as does Nero 5 and the latest version of EasyCD Creator. I'm not completely sure, though, but I think that's how it is.

As for other ways- well - WinAmp could be used to fire the file out as a WAV and *any* CDR software will track wavs to audio CD.

S'easy really.

Bard
    |home page

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 568 ✭✭✭stu_69

check out this site the have a program called mp32wav and it's easy as fu(k to use

http://www.remixer.com/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,660 ✭✭✭Blitzkrieger

me thinks I should try to keep current a bit harder redface.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,203 ✭✭✭Excelsior

capacitor might help there. but it will only store it for a short while. then there will be a torrent of current inevitably running away from you

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,488 ✭✭✭SantaHoe

uuuuhuuuhh....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,660 ✭✭✭Blitzkrieger

if Santa heard u say that he'd prolly say : weh-weh-wehhhhh smile.gif

Advertisement